Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why y'all even trip over JJ anyway? Y'all know by now what their operation looks like:
I can't even breathe
roll.gif

Kind of depends on what happens with hype. If kayne fades, the hype may fade. Still ultra limited right now to potentially retro doesn't make sense for nikes business right now.
Now all I need is yall to pronounce my name, its kanye but some of my plaques still say kayne... LOL. That was on Diamonds back in 2005 :D

Not trying to sound like an *****, but some users should look at the past pages or Google for information. The information is out there and can be found. People have asked the same questions at least once a day.

Last edited:
I don't know how many people are college students/grads, but college definitely teaches you how to do your own damn research and find answers on your own. That, and common sense I guess lmao
Not trying to sound like an *****, but some users should look at the past pages or Google for information. The information is out there and can be found. People have asked the same questions at least once a day.
Dudes coming in here with an avatar of QUESTIONS asking questions. If that's not irony I don't know what is.....

Side note, if your avatar is a pair of questions, you weren't getting these anyways.............

i posted in here on Friday that right when I saw that FTL showed the yeezys on their release calendar  I called Nike and spoke to a rep.  She said that Nike will not have the Yeezys at all.  They will have nothing to do with them.  I saw on twitter today someone else spoke to a Nike rep and was told the same thing.  Obviously it can change and it can  all be smoke.  But im guessing that Nike will just let others release the shoes... FTL & mom and pops or just FTL....  Just prepare yourself for 12/27 7:58 am and expect to strike out, bot or not... FTL site sucks but ive copped plenty from them before, and yes i know this is  a different animal.  I'll b trying anyway, I've always wanted a pair a yeezys but Im not paying resale, i got a family to take care of... lol.  Seriously tho Good Luck to all who want to wear not resell, just be careful when you do wear, crazies out there....

I've been following this thread since and the other versions that got locked since day 1. If something was posted about certain brick and mortars receiving the RO's I missed it. Only thing I'm aware of is FTL doing online only.

I don't know how many people are college students/grads, but college definitely teaches you how to do your own damn research and find answers on your own. That, and common sense I guess lmao
well apparently college doesnt teach you courtesy or kindness....but its all good yes i can do my own research but not reading thru 100+ pages of rant just to get an answer ...thanks anyways

i posted in here on Friday that right when I saw that FTL showed the yeezys on their release calendar  I called Nike and spoke to a rep.  She said that Nike will not have the Yeezys at all.  They will have nothing to do with them.  I saw on twitter today someone else spoke to a Nike rep and was told the same thing.  Obviously it can change and it can  all be smoke.  But im guessing that Nike will just let others release the shoes... FTL & mom and pops or just FTL....  Just prepare yourself for 12/27 7:58 am and expect to strike out, bot or not... FTL site sucks but ive copped plenty from them before, and yes i know this is  a different animal.  I'll b trying anyway, I've always wanted a pair a yeezys but Im not paying resale, i got a family to take care of... lol.  Seriously tho Good Luck to all who want to wear not resell, just be careful when you do wear, crazies out there....
thank you!

well apparently college doesnt teach you courtesy or kindness....but its all good yes i can do my own research but not reading thru 100+ pages of rant just to get an answer ...thanks anyways

And that is why college isn't for everyone my friend. If it was about courtesy and kindness, I am sure the entire population would have a degree. It's a dog eat dog world out there. Have a nice day.

Google helps too...

I dont get it, but I feel like some ppl never read anything!  I swear.  You spell everything out and they still ask the same questions over and over when the answer is right there.  I don't know how Nike twitter does it, I'd go nuts... It will say TLO and people will ask is it Twitter link only or will it be at 8am online only??? like really??  but they keep responding with the same answer, thats customer service tho!  lol.  Anyway, people have to realize that if you really want something you need to do the homework for yourself be prepared.  Call up and email shops all over to see what up.  Yes EU too...   You still may end up empty handed because its the nature of the beast but the more you try and figure out stuff on your own maybe the luckier you get.....  I strike out a lot on kicks... , I've struck out with DBs left and right, and I doubt ill get the yeezys but ill keep trying and if i fail it won't be because i didn't try or wasn't prepared. yea ill be salty for minute but then I'll move onto the next shoe i want....   

I'll be shocked if ndc does not get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom