Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I don't need to follow a thread for that I could just watch one of those memorable rants.... I love what he's trying to do it's just not possible this day in age ....... Companies know it's consumer case in fact nike hires it's consumer they know that this younger generation are OBSESSED with exclusives lol it doesn't matter what the shoe looks like...but if the shoes were readily available no one would want them and Nike couldn't justify the price... Kanye has a good idea too bad it's not the 90s
this is so far from true

You're going to see pics of Red Yeezys surface now and all I got to say is that your pair is not official unless the following holds true :

A)Youre Kanye
B)You're part of Kanye's Clique
C)Nike or Kanye Management gave you a pair

Everything else we don't care what factory or who you got them from...not authentic..the end
You don't know what you're talking about. There are a plethora of AUTHENTIC production pairs that have been floating around that don't belong to Kanye, his clique, or his management. 

I'm a Software Engineer for a living, and honestly seeing the way Foot Lockers website and servers have worked in the past with just regular releases, like many others have said I am HIGHLY predicting an announcement from Nike sometime today or tomorrow about the release. That's just my opinion. I just dont think Foot Lockers website, nevermind there servers could handle the release, but have also heard they are changing/updating their site now, before Friday.

So many damn speculations.  

Maybe this is obvious news to everyone else but me but IF footlocker actually released these is it fair to say Nike is in cahoots with them :nerd:

Maybe this is obvious news to everyone else but me but IF footlocker actually released these is it fair to say Nike is in cahoots with them
nerd.gif

I'm seriously thinking that Nike will come up with a surprise release 

Maybe this is obvious news to everyone else but me but IF footlocker actually released these is it fair to say Nike is in cahoots with them :nerd:

Footlocker is Nike's biggest custy... of COURSE they're in cahoots...

HoH's are NIKE-only product WITHIN a footlocker... To say they're in bed together would be an UNDERSTATEMENT....

HoH's are NIKE-only product WITHIN a footlocker... To say they're in bed together would be an UNDERSTATEMENT....

..have you ever been in an HoH? There's three stripes and 'boks in there.

wrong. house of hoops sells every brand not just nike

The hoh itself is nike/jb only. The footlocker store most hoh exist in also have adidas

..have you ever been in an HoH? There's three stripes and 'boks in there.
No there isnt. HOH portion is the closed out/inner section of the Footlockers, not the outside portion of it.

Now that u mentioned this i do inly see nike/jb products on the hoh part of footlocker

No there isnt. HOH portion is the closed out/inner section of the Footlockers, not the outside portion of it.

Oh huh. Never knew they were separate entities. The one we have in North Park is the size of my room, never would've thought it was a store in and of itself.

"Mr. Trevor A. Edwards has been the President of Nike Brand at Nike Inc. since July 2013. Mr. Edwards served as an Executive Vice President of Global Brand & Category Management at Nike Inc. Mr. Edwards served as Vice President of Global Brand and Category Management at Nike Inc. since August 7, 2006. He served as Vice President of Global Brand Management of Nike Inc. since November 2002 and also served as its Chief Marketing Officer. Mr. Edwards served as Corporate Vice President of Global Brand Management of Nike Inc. from November 2002 to August 7, 2006. He served as Vice President of US brand management of Nike Inc., since 2000. He is a 10-year Nike veteran, having served in various sales and marketing positions, including Director of marketing for the Americas and Vice President of brand management for Europe, Middle East and Africa. Mr. Edwards served at Colgate Palmolive.He served as Marketing Manager of Strategic Accounts, Foot Locker since 1993, Director of Marketing, the Americas since 1995, Director of Marketing for Europe since 1997 and Vice President of Marketing for Europe, Middle East and Africa since 1999."

Better believe they're connected heavily.

From Nike's executive page

Last edited:
Glad some people have actually paid attention at the HoH portion of their footlocker (if it has one)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom