Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
The man spoke the truth in that video. He might be hurt over them cats or whatever but he ain't lie in that vid.

i kinda feel like the RO's will not come out for that reason.

Nike knew that Kanye was talking to Adidas about a joint venture

Nike stood their ground and Ye left

But Kanye made sure that these shoes would never release

Kanye would look like an idiot if these came out

And Nike could push so many out to the public that it would ruin the YEEZY / YEEZIDA (. . .ADEEZY?) brand

Seems like all Nike can do now is troll

but i'm pretty sure there's going to be some crazy restocks in the next few days (besides roshes)

Last edited:
Thread will be locked soon. Theres nothing to discuss and with that being said Merry F-ing Christmas NT!!!!!. Ill be off this gin and ginger beer until more info surfaces:smile:

I'm not sure if it's even worth thinking about, but a lady at Foot Locker told me two days ago that they weren't coming out their (before the twitter announcement) and that she had heard that Champs would get them instead. I didn't believe her at all and thought she was just an idiot who wanted to sound important until I saw the tweet. Anyone think there may be any truth to the Champs thing? First post btw, long time lurker.

I'm not sure if it's even worth thinking about, but a lady at Foot Locker told me two days ago that they weren't coming out their (before the twitter announcement) and that she had heard that Champs would get them instead. I didn't believe her at all and thought she was just an idiot who wanted to sound important until I saw the tweet. Anyone think there may be any truth to the Champs thing? First post btw, long time lurker.
so you finally felt you had something worthwhile to post... should have waited a little longer

this video describes our face expression from Day 1 of footlocker leak to footlocker replying on twitter about not releasing.

Last edited:

Well this interesting... Everyone who hopped in this thread in the past 5 days is calling for the thread to be locked :lol:. Point?

Well this interesting... Everyone who hopped in this thread in the past 5 days is calling for the thread to be locked
laugh.gif
. Point?
Shh... not too loud you'll wake them up.

Someone in a Facebook group here in Boston is claiming the Yeezy Red Octobers went live on NDC at 3am EST. He has screen shots but we all know those can be photoshopped did anyone else see anything ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom