Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what this means or indicates... but thought it was worth sharing. Anybody who is from New England is definitely familiar with Expressions as a retailer... similar to Jimmy Jazz or Shiekh shoes for a point of reference. They just have no online presence. But this certainly raised my eyebrows in light of contest winners receiving pairs this week... Hopefully this means Nike is making contact with potential retailers.

View media item 736523

Not sure what this means or indicates... but thought it was worth sharing. Anybody who is from New England is definitely familiar with Expressions as a retailer... similar to Jimmy Jazz or Shiekh shoes for a point of reference. They just have no online presence. But this certainly raised my eyebrows in light of contest winners receiving pairs this week... Hopefully this means Nike is making contact with potential retailers.

The Kanyewest.com raffle winners are getting their pairs?

View media item 736523

Doubt expressions would be the one to break the news. If they were contacting retailers we'd be hearing from more locations. Family friend who owns Ubiq hasn't heard anything as of yet.

Last edited:
Doubt expressions would be the one to break the news. If they were contacting retailers we'd be hearing from more locations. Family friend who owns Ubiq hasn't heard anything as of yet.
Cool. You must have missed the part where I said "not sure what this means or indicates... but thought it was worth sharing."

Anyways, thanks for providing your opinion on the matter I'm sure everyone cares you know someone at UBIQ.
wink.gif

Also, your logic is flawed. Being small in comparison to others I think they very well could leak information before everyone else in the event they had any... just for publicity purposes (why else would you tweet that ambiguous *** tweet in the first place?). But I've had enough of hypothetical theory I'm here to share and discuss what is public knowledge because I'm sick of all you guys and your "sources." If it's not public, you're full of ****. That's how I see it.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif
 I live in New England 
nerd.gif

Cool. You must have missed the part where I said "not sure what this means or indicates... but thought it was worth sharing."

Anyways, thanks for providing your opinion on the matter I'm sure everyone cares you know someone at UBIQ. :wink:

Also, your logic is flawed. Being small in comparison to others I think they very well could leak information before everyone else in the event they had any... just for publicity purposes (why else would you tweet that ambiguous *** tweet in the first place?). But I've had enough of hypothetical theory I'm here to share and discuss what is public knowledge because I'm sick of all you guys and your "sources." If it's not public, you're full of ****. That's how I see it.

Dude, one chill, two I just offering an opinion as well just as you were. By stating I knew someone from Ubiq I was not trying to stunt or anything I was merely giving giving another avenue to perceive this "new" information. This shoe has everyone on edge going after each other everyone seriously needs to calm down.

Last edited:
Dude, one chill, two I just offering an opinion as well just as you were. By stating I knew someone from Ubiq I was not trying to stunt or anything I was merely giving giving another avenue to perceive this "new" information. This shoe has everyone on edge going after each other everyone seriously needs to calm down.
Sorry if I come off strong in this thread. All my posts are/will be that way in here, I can't help it. It felt like your post implied "my source hasn't told me anything so this doesn't matter and can't be true". I could be wrong but this thread just seems like a **** measuring contest between a bunch of micropeens and it's so annoying.

It's like... next time I'll just keep that to myself then. All the major heads that had provided info in the past have slipped out for a reason... Not comparing myself to someone like PO or the likes, but this holier than thou attitude about most of you has to go... especially when most of you know inside you truly don't know **** about ****. That's why these dudes don't participate anymore. It's not a discussion it's a who knows more battle between a bunch of people who don't know a God damn thing. Sometimes your opinion and sources just don't matter and this is one of those instances.. I'm just trying to share what little information is out there and available to me, not to have it taken in an immediate diminutive manner by a dude who wasn't even on this forum for the original Y2 discussion.

Get as mad as you want and say I need to "chill" but I don't even care about this shoe. I don't like it, I'd be buying to sell it and put towards another Yeezy shoe. If anyone needs to calm down it's you and other people trying to minimize other members' contributions to this thread with information you may or may have not gotten from your "sources."

Take it personally, I don't care, it's an internet forum. I'm just trying to help the community when I can, not call into question whether the information people are sharing is fully accurate or valuable. There was a time where any useful contribution around here was greeted with a "thanks for sharing" and a rep, not dropping some boutique's name and your connection to it to try and establish some sort of internet importance.

All that said, I have no problem with whoever you are or your connections. Because I don't care about them I care about what information is available to me not you or the owner of UBIQ. That's why I come here.

No one is holding anything personally you just shared a new piece of info and just immediately jumped to the conclusion that i was trying to come across as knowing more or trying to discredit what you posted which wasn't the case. I could care less about trying to get rep here I'd take it to Instagram or something if I really cared about that sort of thing. Part of a forum is listening to what others have to say and not thinking that everyone is out to reduce what your saying. Part ofa thread is to give information and compile sources to try to give everyone the best possible info it's just unfortunately by the magnitude of this release that clearly isn't possible anymore. So again I'm sorry if not everyone is there to offer praise or say thanks and offer a rep.

any information is welcomed at this point , even from a mom and pop store owner. Remember the fisrt store who officially confirmed the release date for the plats and the solars was no Nike HQ , it was Laced in Australia...yes in Australia guys

every single shoe does not have noticeable differences
Shoes have minor differences in toebox stitching locations almost always. More so than not on Yeezy 2's. I've seen Solars and Plats with completely different toeboxes. Some more slim, and some more chunky. When you said that you've seen some slight differences, it came off like you were saying that all of the pairs in circulation are fake. There's going to be slight differences in toebox shape on Yeezy 2's almost always.

Shoes have minor differences in toebox stitching locations almost always. More so than not on Yeezy 2's. I've seen Solars and Plats with completely different toeboxes. Some more slim, and some more chunky. When you said that you've seen some slight differences, it came off like you were saying that all of the pairs in circulation are fake. There's going to be slight differences in toebox shape on Yeezy 2's almost always.
not only talking about the toe box talking about the material behind the triangles, the swoosh, and shape of the shoe.

not only talking about the toe box talking about the material behind the triangles, the swoosh, and shape of the shoe.
The material behind the triangles is the mesh, It's no different. The mesh is the same material on every pair of RO's. No difference in pattern whatsoever. The swoosh I haven't seen any differences in. And the shape of the shoe varies pair to pair. I've seen small differences in shapes of Plats and Solars, so I don't know why its a big deal. The people making the shoe see it as a shoe, and nothing more. That's why construction varies from maker to maker. Toeboxes might be different from the left shoe to the right shoe.

My $.02 i don't believe these to be dropping at all. Nike has no problem destroying unreleased shoes much like the Freddy Krueger dunks or Vicks and considering the RO numbers are probably a lot lower than gr shoes it won't hurt them at all. There's no point to release a shoe with someone's name attached they no longer do business with.

My $.02 i don't believe these to be dropping at all. Nike has no problem destroying unreleased shoes much like the Freddy Krueger dunks or Vicks and considering the RO numbers are probably a lot lower than gr shoes it won't hurt them at all. There's no point to release a shoe with someone's name attached they no longer do business with.
Agreed. We will probably see them in like a decade when nobody expects it and business relationships have cooled.

Your probably right, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom