Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Those look real too. At this point I don't even care about this shoe anymore....

It's like your high school crush. They looked good then and are still pretty nice.... but draw attention from the lamest lames and after all the bs and hype, you just want to hate **** them and send them on to the next dude to let them deal with it.
Well, damb.

lulz

I guess you guys don't recognize his post.

What up BinYe!
i know right. dudes posts are funny as hell but always make you feel like a little creeped out too
nthat.gif

Those look real too. At this point I don't even care about this shoe anymore....

It's like your high school crush. They looked good then and are still pretty nice.... but draw attention from the lamest lames and after all the bs and hype, you just want to hate **** them and send them on to the next dude to let them deal with it.
one of the realest posts ever...

:lol: repped

It's not just him, but about month before the Y2's dropped, celebs and athletes started rocking them. I realize some of you are new to this and don't know that. I forgive you. LOL

It's not just him, but about month before the Y2's dropped, celebs and athletes started rocking them. I realize some of you are new to this and don't know that. I forgive you. LOL
Let's wait until we see more celebs and athletes rockin these then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom