Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retail or bust and that's with any sneaker anymore. Only One time I paid more than retail in my life

Nike needs kanyes as kanye needs nike.Another company , another story for mr. yeezus.Nike 's hype machine is incomparable.

tumblr_mkxnewxFa11qzfjkho1_400.gif

would love to see him sign with asics/new balance...

Kanye has never once focused on a running shoe or running style in anything he's ever produced/conceived - outside of leather joggers. Also, neither of these companies has en established apparel line whatsoever, let alone a sportswear line bordering on luxury. And neither have the resources to expand to do so, either.

So, other than than hopping on the recent hype train on runners, what in the world makes you think that this would be good to see, let alone possible? This is the most ridiculous and hype fueled idea I've ever seen. Like I legitimately got mad and had to reply before I was done laughing.

hypebeast statement lol. he wants a asics x kanye x publish brand collab that's exclusively available at kith

Its really about to happen. Real good quality picss are about to surface. A lot of backdoor selling, a lot of hook ups, scams, and miracles are about to happen in the next 2 months for these Yeezys. Im just tryna get one pair for myself to keep and wear

best thing about yeezy season is the cheap prices and steals you find on ebay. All sellers either are trying to sell shoes for some yeezy money or not enough attention is paid to their auctions. ha 

Kanye has never once focused on a running shoe or running style in anything he's ever produced/conceived - outside of leather joggers. Also, neither of these companies has en established apparel line whatsoever, let alone a sportswear line bordering on luxury. And neither have the resources to expand to do so, either.

So, other than than hopping on the recent hype train on runners, what in the world makes you think that this would be good to see, let alone possible? This is the most ridiculous and hype fueled idea I've ever seen. Like I legitimately got mad and had to reply before I was done laughing.
what are you talking about, kanye wears runners all the time.. and seeing what RF is doing with ASICS line, would love to see kaynes spin on it.. I love runners, runners are what got me collecting shoes.  personally I dont care for Kayne's clothing style.. not into leather/ nor do i wear skirts..so I could care less about a clothing line.. (I dont think there was a yeezy line anyway correct me if I am wrong)

and it would be great to work with ASICS or NB BECAUSE they are small.. gives him more oppurtunity for creative control of his product and build a BRAND.. not just two pairs of shoes like he has done with nike.. 

and I am legitametly mad your so short sited you cant see that.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom