Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

4332_79439642583_79118362583_1847973_2109874_n.jpg

2irwydx.jpg

Spoiler [+]
J/K. I don't care.

Originally Posted by xTrill

I would like to end my night by saying my crew is officially complete and ready to shut $4!# down
de la geezy you are a beast my man
pimp.gif

Thanks bro watch we will get the job done all is set up for the hunt of the YEEZY'S Hey Miami watch out here we go

YO! I thought this would be far easier to get... but I see some of you aren't going to allow it.
smh.gif
DF!!!

The game is all about doing someone a favor... in advance.

Who needs me 2 do a favor for them? Please no I can going 2 need one for myself.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

I would like to end my night by saying my crew is officially complete and ready to shut $4!# down
pimp.gif

Thanks bro watch we will get the job done all is set up for the hunt of the YEEZY'S Hey Miami watch out here we go

you realize that lurkers from miami are probably reading this and they now know what you're planning on doing right? now they'll camp earlier in hopesof getting them
you are only increasing the hype for the tans

Damm I can see the Hype beginning to build for the tans. One of my co-workers cousin came to our job today, saying how he and a couple of his friends are goingto camp for a week before at UNDFTD LA BREA to get the new colorway. The reason. Unable to get either of the 2 and yes you guess it. GITD SWOOSH. Release daywill be hectic hahaha!

Originally Posted by nobleone6969

Anybodys yeezy came creased out the box. I got two pair one was good other creased. Anybody know how to fix that crease
yeah just wera em and both of them would have the creases
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enrique23

pimp.gif

you realize that lurkers from miami are probably reading this and they now know what you're planning on doing right? now they'll camp earlier in hopes of getting them

Yeah yeah yeah I understand what are u saying but ......... Don't take it personal What u know about it nothing, what does the guy above me knows nothingwhat my boy will know nothing LOL So nobody know nothing about it So what is it oh yeah u guys may got an idea that's way different And what's the ideaabout that we may go like everyone else So nobody know nothing and i aint creating hype Thts it .....

pimp.gif

you realize that lurkers from miami are probably reading this and they now know what you're planning on doing right? now they'll camp earlier in hopes of getting them
yeah really... going hard would be staying stealth and organizing your team on the low low through pm's...

de la gezzy wrote:

de la gezzy wrote:

pimp.gif

Yeah yeah yeah I understand what are u saying but ......... Don't take it personal What u know about it nothing, what does the guy above me knows nothing what my boy will know nothing LOL So nobody know nothing about it So what is it oh yeah u guys may got an idea that's way different And what's the idea about that we may go like everyone else So nobody know nothing and i aint creating hype Thts it .....

all i'm saying is that by posting stuff like "Hey Miami watch out here we go" or "nobody know nothing about it" you are creatingunnecessary competition for yourself in the MIA
why not just keep it on the low, theres no need to even let people in miami think about what you may be doing to get the tans, becuase then they will startdoing things as well

"What u know about it nothing,"- you're right, i dont know nothing about your plan, but what i do know is that you have a plan, so if i were inmia, i would try and start formulating a plan of my own right now to increase my chances of getting a pair, since i see that you and xTrill already have a plan

^^^^He don't want 2 keep it low because he is a NikeTalker. Let's be real, a freaking post on a thread is not going 2 make the worst nightmare any moreworst than it already is.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Thank you captain obvious. You have nothing 2 worry about, you go hard alright.
laugh.gif

yeah, i definitely go hard... so hard that i just landed 2 more pair of zens at retail... that's 8 total i got, 6 to flip (gonna sit on 4 for a fewmonths/years, sell 2 here soon), 1 to rock, and 1 to stock...

when it's all said and done i will have 2 of each colorway for free, and made some deniro (and that's if my connect doesn't get the other 2colorways, if they do, i'm goin' harder than hard)...

at least i'm not in denial about being a reseller (but i ain't charging the rape prices you charged to fellow NT'ers, i'm hooking up a coupleNT'ers much cheaper than the $600+ number you charged, and i'm doing a couple trades)...
wink.gif

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.

Damn...

Proto J went from being flamed in the first thread...

to taking the game directly from Will's hands.

Props.
pimp.gif

I actually agree with you. Son definitely did follow my steps 2 the road of success. Blogging and doing it are almost the same on NT

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.
i asked your age the other day will because you act like you're a little kid, in example, the way i gotta spell something this easy out foryou... the difference is my plans can't be c0ck blocked by anyone on this forum, or in my city. theirs' can be by putting it on blast like that. miamidudes see that and they know they gotta go harder than them. hyping it up like that in public can end up meaning they shot themselves in the foot piece.

the rest of your post doesn't make sense, as usual... and i find it ironic/funny how you conveniently avoided the part about how i'm hooking up acouple NT'er's cheaper than the $600+ rape prices you charged... the prices you claim were "hooking people up", and were somehow gonna tripup and stop resellers, meanwhile you were being a reseller yourself, claiming to be niketalk, the great savior of niketalk who is trying to help everyone andstop the evil resellers, while straight caking triple retail off your "fellow NT'ers" (they can now cop black & pinks for the same price youcharged, so you didn't save them anything).

roll.gif

Originally Posted by freshair

only tee made for yeezys worth coppin imo.. ill try to get a better pic with better lighting... "yeezy" part glows in the dark.

who makes this? i'd wear it without the yeezy's actually lol

I actually agree with you. Son definitely did follow my steps 2 the road of success. Blogging and doing it are almost the same on NT
laugh.gif

how did i follow your steps?

LOL... i swear, your head is so blown up with hot air lil' dude... i didn't have to camp for anything... i didn't charge $600+ to fellow NT'ers(caking off them and calling it "research", LMAO), yet claim to be the savior of niketalk... i didn't do anything you did...

and no, i'm not discussing details of my trades and sales on here, i screwed up by doing that b4 and vowed not to do it again. i'm not gonna contributeto the thread getting locked up.

and with that being said, i'm not gonna engage you in these lil' arguements anymore willy... you'd be amazed at the pm's i've gotten fromNT'ers sayin' "preach on, that dude is such a herb" (even a NT mod sent me one like that, LOL), but that could lead to the thread gettinglocked again too... so no, and you should stop taking your little jabs at j killa, me, and whoever else has clowned you. just leave it alone and everythingwill be peace. i'll still laugh at you on the low, but that's about it.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom