Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

^^^^That is real Talk. Out of towners always camp with fear, even if they camp in a suburb...
Also, I am really glad I have started a NT member hook up club.
If any NT member can get the tan Yeezys and hook up another member for less than the competition, YOU ARE THE MAN
at this point, it is not about the money, it is about sending the message.
As for me killing myself, I do not think it is possible 2 kill NikeTalk.

^^ tell me why dude has like multiple pairs in my size..... i cant get 1
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

^^^^That is not an opinion. Nike did make it easy for people 2 get these shoes. If you want them you have 2 put in work or money 2 get your pair.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by AirMarcus757

Can somebody please hook me up and help me get a pair of tans when they drop i don't think anywhere around hampton roads is getting them
frown.gif
Come on Bro.... I know of at least 2 spots in the DMV thats getting them....
More like 10 spots.

But the cat has been out of the bag, because alot of out of towners have made it to the area lately for these. Especially the Black pair.

Oh well, I might sacrafice a Saturday morning to get a pair.
I'm not even from the DMV, thats why i find it so funny!
smokin.gif

so...even with the market flooded, the black pair are still going for 650-800+ dollars.
the zens seem scarce right now and are going for around 600...

argh. i just want a pair of zens and a pair of ds blacks so i can have one to rock and one to stock. why are ppl so greedy??

if the blacks didn't crease so easily, i wouldn't care about getting another pair. oh well.

Originally Posted by debs 168

argh. i just want a pair of zens why are ppl so greedy??

co-sign. Can anyone "hook me up" I will be your NYC hook up in return. Ask about my services. I go hard for myself and my team
pimp.gif

^^ I dont think Yeezy's will ever drop below 500 to be honest. All colorways will command a premium price. Especially the black/pink since its seems to beeveryone's favorite.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^Mike put in work. If you really want them, you have to work hard to get them. That is my opinion.
WORK? when you only have 1 retail spot (Motive807) even remotely close to you when 10 pairs TOTAL, how do you put in work? i wasonline(surprisingly) grabbed a pair and by the time i filled out the CC info they were gone. When you dont live in the DMV, NY and LA its harder to put theWORK in

....dont take this as complaining... im happy for ya'll, i just wish i coulda got a better opportunity to cop a pair

^^^By saying putting in work, I mean doing your homework (which by your post, looks like you been doing that already). Call shops, hit up some connects, doingresearch online. That is how limited kicks were obtain back in the days. Of course I must admit that its impossible now since you got kids camping for a weekor two to get a pair of kicks. I guess the only thing left is take the hit and pay BEAST prices, if you really want them.

will is full of crap....hes talkin that its not about the money...its about hookin nt ppl up stuff...yet you were charging ppl $600 for pairs

Originally Posted by debs 168

so...even with the market flooded, the black pair are still going for 650-800+ dollars.

the zens seem scarce right now and are going for around 600...

argh. i just want a pair of zens and a pair of ds blacks so i can have one to rock and one to stock. why are ppl so greedy??

if the blacks didn't crease so easily, i wouldn't care about getting another pair. oh well.

apparently, the general consensus is that the black pair looks better aesthetically and i agree with that. the fact that he has them on in the video may be afactor too.

everyone i have hit a few of you up about hook ups. but for real i live in rural oregon, no chance of makin a trip to a major city in time to cop, especiallyif cats are camping out a week in advance. I'm trippin to cop these, if any of yall are feelin kind hearted and tryin to make my yeezy dreams come true forclose to retail. please get at me!!

Originally Posted by JORDAN 23 lives

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.
i asked your age the other day will because you act like you're a little kid, in example, the way i gotta spell something this easy out for you... the difference is my plans can't be c0ck blocked by anyone on this forum, or in my city. theirs' can be by putting it on blast like that. miami dudes see that and they know they gotta go harder than them. hyping it up like that in public can end up meaning they shot themselves in the foot piece.

the rest of your post doesn't make sense, as usual... and i find it ironic/funny how you conveniently avoided the part about how i'm hooking up a couple NT'er's cheaper than the $600+ rape prices you charged... the prices you claim were "hooking people up", and were somehow gonna trip up and stop resellers, meanwhile you were being a reseller yourself, claiming to be niketalk, the great savior of niketalk who is trying to help everyone and stop the evil resellers, while straight caking triple retail off your "fellow NT'ers" (they can now cop black & pinks for the same price you charged, so you didn't save them anything).

roll.gif
Nobody cares How many pair you have. You're the one asking "should i sell know , or keep them for a bit?" No one cares man. You're the one who comes off as the n00b. Disrespecting your girlfriend. She may be hot, but now NT thinks of her as a %@%!. If the hype has gone to anyone's head, it's you.

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.

You have probably asked the same question about a million times.

And for the record, I'm not mad, just fed up. And if you think your so high and mighty because you got 6 pair

You don't see me bragging about how many I got....

PS. You dress like an idiot.
obviously people care, i had several replies from people, including mods, discussing the resell for these now vs. later... i don't care if icome off as a noob or not, i've only been collecting hardcore for a few years, i don't know a ton about all sneakers, i just know about stuff i like. ionly got around 80 pairs, but to me it's about quality, not quantity...

how am i disrespecting my girlfriend? she wanted to take the pix to put online, she's taken other "modeling" type pix that are way more raceythan that. tons of girls take racey pix, doesn't mean they're all sluts... she's completely comfortable with that pic, and a lot of people enjoyedit, how can you not, it's a hot chick with the hottest kicks of the year... i can't believe some people getting mad over that picture... you must beh0m0 or something to be mad at that...

i'm pretty sure plenty of people take will that serious. people came in here telling him to off himself, people put him on ignore status, mods clowned him,etc.

what question did i ask a million times?

correction, i got 8 pair of zens, 1 of black & pinks so far, and i only brought that up because will was insinuating that i don't go hard...

you just did brag, in fact, i think that was mostly the motive behind your entire post.

PS. i don't really care how you feel about how i dress, my girl thinks i'm hot, that's all that matters to me, not what a dude thinks... butplease, post pix of how you dress... i guarantee you're another poor soul who can't rock the yeezys right...

herb.

I'm pretty sure no-one here takes Will that serious. We all know he's a reseller. Move on.
quality, not quantity...
I'm pretty sure plenty of people take will that serious. people came in here telling him to off himself, people put him on ignore status, mods clowned him, etc. 1 of black & pinks so far, and i only brought that up because will was insinuating that i don't go hard...

herb.
co-sign for most of this stuff. A lot of stuff I have planned has not come 2 light yet
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Peep this, son advises another NT member 2 keep his plans on the low, and puts his entire plan on blast, what part of the game is that? what are u admitting?
Now if that's is not contradiction, I guess I am on the right website after all.
If only that were truly believable, being that son used Vaseline for his first pair. Regardless of duck tales or not, every NT member needs 2 go hard.
i asked your age the other day will because you act like you're a little kid, in example, the way i gotta spell something this easy out for you... the difference is my plans can't be c0ck blocked by anyone on this forum, or in my city. theirs' can be by putting it on blast like that. miami dudes see that and they know they gotta go harder than them. hyping it up like that in public can end up meaning they shot themselves in the foot piece.

the rest of your post doesn't make sense, as usual... and i find it ironic/funny how you conveniently avoided the part about how i'm hooking up a couple NT'er's cheaper than the $600+ rape prices you charged... the prices you claim were "hooking people up", and were somehow gonna trip up and stop resellers, meanwhile you were being a reseller yourself, claiming to be niketalk, the great savior of niketalk who is trying to help everyone and stop the evil resellers, while straight caking triple retail off your "fellow NT'ers" (they can now cop black & pinks for the same price you charged, so you didn't save them anything).

roll.gif
Nobody cares How many pair you have. You're the one asking "should i sell know , or keep them for a bit?" No one cares man. You're the one who comes off as the n00b. Disrespecting your girlfriend. She may be hot, but now NT thinks of her as a %@%!. If the hype has gone to anyone's head, it's you.

You have probably asked the same question about a million times.

And for the record, I'm not mad, just fed up. And if you think your so high and mighty because you got 6 pair

You don't see me bragging about how many I got....

obviously people care, i had several replies from people, including mods, discussing the resell for these now vs. later... i don't care if i come off as a noob or not, i've only been collecting hardcore for a few years, i don't know a ton about all sneakers, i just know about stuff i like. i only got around 80 pairs, but to me it's about quality, not quantity...

how am i disrespecting my girlfriend? she wanted to take the pix to put online, she's taken other "modeling" type pix that are way more racey than that. tons of girls take racey pix, doesn't mean they're all sluts... she's completely comfortable with that pic, and a lot of people enjoyed it, how can you not, it's a hot chick with the hottest kicks of the year... i can't believe some people getting mad over that picture... you must be h0m0 or something to be mad at that...

i'm pretty sure plenty of people take will that serious. people came in here telling him to off himself, people put him on ignore status, mods clowned him, etc.

what question did i ask a million times?

correction, i got 8 pair of zens, 1 of black & pinks so far, and i only brought that up because will was insinuating that i don't go hard...

you just did brag, in fact, i think that was mostly the motive behind your entire post.

PS. i don't really care how you feel about how i dress, my girl thinks i'm hot, that's all that matters to me, not what a dude thinks... but please, post pix of how you dress... i guarantee you're another poor soul who can't rock the yeezys right...

herb.

ooooooooowwwwwwww snap!
eek.gif

Hey J not to hit on you or anything but I would have copped 8 blacks instead.lol
Also if Kanye happens to fade out or rape somebody, or say something racist or something....
the shoe will def lose its value and that would leave those with 2 or more stocked pairs SOL.
But if you copping them cause you like them then that would make no difference to you....
Just saying though my mom always told me "if you are renting a house never pay the bill 5 months ahead because you never know if that !+#!! might burndown" lol
But lets chill out with the bickering and arguing people...This was begining to actually look decent until the past few pages.....
tired.gif

P.S. Dang this Nylon!!!! Ima slap kanye.

debs 168- the prices for the zens are still in the 500s. some even in the high 400s. you just have to look more

^lucky. i've seen them go for no less than 6 something. and all the ones now on the bay are going for the 700-800+ range. its crazy.
if shops charged retail then we wouldn't be in this mess like THIS, IMO. a lot (most?) shops charged 500 so ppl want at least a hundred on top of that,plus shipping.

zens aren't even in the 500 range anymore. when you can find them.

then you have ppl that copped 10 pairs, knowing that ppl in rural areas already have a hard time copping and have to rely on resellers...then ppl in the cityhave to camp out for 4-5 days just to cop.

ppl copping like this is the last sneaker on earth.

its highly frustrating. i can't see myself spending that much on THIS sneaker that just released in these kind of numbers. 3000 ppl. not 300. but when pplat those shops charge so much then what do you expect?

four of these sneakers = a pair of pigeons or paris dunks if you're lucky.
one of these can get you a few nice grails if you get good enough trades.

seriously, this is redic.
the shoe isn't even THAT hot.

why hasn't nike put a stop to this? nike doesn't even profit from the sales this sneaker generated when 215 is on the box and shops charge 5-800dollars.

Originally Posted by enrique23

debs 168- the prices for the zens are still in the 500s. some even in the high 400s. you just have to look more
maybe in your size but in an 8.5 or 9, you aren't getting the zens for under 6 when those auctions come to an end.

tired.gif
grin.gif

the game is so weak right now. every decent release is a hassle. i shouldn't have to use my vacation days to sit outside of a store and not wash for 5 daysto get a sneaker.
i mean i can't complain too much because i got the black/pinks for retail but then i see the sneaker going for 23423432 and the materials used creaseeasier than the materials on the tiffs. do cats really know what they're paying for?

the sneaker isn't even that limited but ppl that cop OD pairs are making it so. everybody has to come up, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom