Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I've never seen such stupidness.
eek.gif

*Cancel's his Toronto Trip**
you guys make sneakers and snapbacks look.............. like that
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

^^^^^ This is a no brainer.

These Yeezy's, no matter what NIKE brings out in the future you could be certain of one thing. These are good to keep for a while, sell now or if you choose stock up multiple pairs. If you keep for a while best believe these are going to be sought after because these are first colors of it. Imagine if they make Gr's???? These first ones will skyrocket in price, because most likely there are not going to be the same colorway. If they dont make a GR these will still rise in price in due time, due to the fact that only 3000 pairs were made of each color, and the least DS pairs there are to go around, the more demand they will have. If you decided to flip right away you still make profit and if you copped multiple pairs, you basically get you pair for below retail or in most cases free, since your making your money with the pairs you flip.

My best choice is to stock up in multiple pairs. These will be highly wanted in the Future no matter what.
yeah, i think i'm gonna sit on the extra pairs i got (i got 6 zens total, 4 to flip, 1 on ice, 1 to rock). i think they'll be worth a lotmore later on...

i'm just not so sure about a GR skyrocketing the original's price. is that what happens with other shoes? it seems to me people will just drop thesuggested retail on the GR instead of the rape prices on the OG...

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You cant let these sit in the box. Rock them ASAP. I tell you one thing, anywhere you go people be going nuts when they see them on you feet. Especially in the mall ahhaha!!
Word. These are attention magnets. Haven't un-DS'd the Black's yet. But the Grey's got the
nerd.gif
eek.gif
left and right.

Sidebar: I now have figured the Black's are my favorite at this point considering how damn hyped they were. Almost made me feel like they were impossible to get at times. They will be instant neckbreakers from this point on forward. Even if you even have your own pair.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
There are a great way to start a convo

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You cant let these sit in the box. Rock them ASAP. I tell you one thing, anywhere you go people be going nuts when they see them on you feet. Especially in the mall ahhaha!!
Word. These are attention magnets. Haven't un-DS'd the Black's yet. But the Grey's got the
nerd.gif
eek.gif
left and right.

Sidebar: I now have figured the Black's are my favorite at this point considering how damn hyped they were. Almost made me feel like they were impossible to get at times. They will be instant neckbreakers from this point on forward. Even if you even have your own pair.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
There are a great way to start a convo

yeah, no doubt. i've only worn one pair out once and that was the black & pinks last weekend, and i went to the mall b4 work, and i swear, i'venever had so many people staring at my kicks, or stop me and compliment them, and ask where i got them.

i know this is a bold statement, but i'm gonna go ahead and say it... these are the hottest shoes i own, hands down, and i got a lot of heat...

So, when Nike Town releases these

is it on a "first come, first serve" basis?

or do they raffle off tickets?

I'm not trying to wait in line for up to four days for nothing.

Gracias for the information.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Congrats to daaznfella on becoming a Buy/Sell Guide.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to him, how do you become a mod anyway?
lol i was trying to play catch up with this thread and saw you post this....you're a fool, how your sz 10.5's fitting you?

finally got a pair of zens in 8.5 for 550 shipped, i'm very happy with the price, the seller wanted 580....but you know.....
wink.gif
he should be shipping tomorrow and hopefully i'll be able to wear em whenour wonderfully crappy seattle weather gets back on point with the sun again....

to abc, honestly, and i DO mean honestly....where has there been an official "word" of a GR set coming out? yea i read that whole thing about thespi'zikes, but even complex said that those sample blk/reds are gonna remain that way, and there has been NOTHING about a gr coming out. And you honestly,i dont think there would be, i mean Kanye himself said that this would be it right? 9,000 pairs total. THere ARE shoes out there with just one or twocolorways, and although they are not the GREATEST commercial success, ultraposite comes to mind, it was that way, one pair, and even that model had multiplesamples in different colorways and such. GR shoe, jordan xvi, not limited, but only had 2 colors...

somebody had stated that it would be "foolish/stupid" for nike NOT to release more colorways, because "look at the spizikes!!"....well thespizike was designed as a shoe that they would market as a fusion, and they simply created a limited set based off of spike's input, hence the Africancolorway and the fact that he signed some...it should NOT be seen as a shoe that was made to be a one and done, and then they made more afterwards because ofit's succcess.

...i'm just saying, just because nike is able to sell out of this shoe at the MSRP of 215$, they really only caked about 105 from the stores. Jordan xviiwas 200$, and they made about 95$ per pair on that shoe to all the retailers right? So nike/jb has a higher volume shoe, distributed and sold to more retailersacross the US, remember shoes release at about 250K or so, i THINK....well usually they do........ so nike making/selling 250K @ 95$ > 3K @ 105

again, i'm not hoping their wont be more yeezy's, cuz as ABC said, this first 3 colorways will hold their value, i mean what if they DID GR them? doyou THINK all the other pairs will be made with such good leather? or such a nice and stff lining, or even have that EVA insole, or *GASP* the removal of aglow sole? Or the removal of the YEEZY on the heel...etc. etc.

would you honestly purchase a GR yeezy that had all of that stuff removed? Or what if they rename it to the "air west?"

In a nut shell, i'm just saying if you like the shoe, just get them. I think I can speak for anybody and everybody who has a set of their own to wear that,purchasing ONE shoe at a 500$ mark, is greater than purchasing 12 pairs of chuck taylors in different colors? or 6 pairs of af1s in a 2 month span thatyou'll prolly destroy. Sometimes, it REALLY is about the quality > quantity, so just save up your $$$ buy a shoe that you can not only appreciate forit's true value, but it's rareness, and such as well.

....it's 12 am....i'm just rambling, you guys continue your debate...

edit: and no i'm not a mod...i'm just a buy/sell guide lol
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Congrats to daaznfella on becoming a Buy/Sell Guide.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats to him, how do you become a mod anyway?
lol i was trying to play catch up with this thread and saw you post this....you're a fool, how your sz 10.5's fitting you?

finally got a pair of zens in 8.5 for 550 shipped, i'm very happy with the price, the seller wanted 580....but you know.....
wink.gif
he should be shipping tomorrow and hopefully i'll be able to wear em when our wonderfully crappy seattle weather gets back on point with the sun again....

to abc, honestly, and i DO mean honestly....where has there been an official "word" of a GR set coming out? yea i read that whole thing about the spi'zikes, but even complex said that those sample blk/reds are gonna remain that way, and there has been NOTHING about a gr coming out. And you honestly, i dont think there would be, i mean Kanye himself said that this would be it right? 9,000 pairs total. THere ARE shoes out there with just one or two colorways, and although they are not the GREATEST commercial success, ultraposite comes to mind, it was that way, one pair, and even that model had multiple samples in different colorways and such. GR shoe, jordan xvi, not limited, but only had 2 colors...

somebody had stated that it would be "foolish/stupid" for nike NOT to release more colorways, because "look at the spizikes!!"....well the spizike was designed as a shoe that they would market as a fusion, and they simply created a limited set based off of spike's input, hence the African colorway and the fact that he signed some...it should NOT be seen as a shoe that was made to be a one and done, and then they made more afterwards because of it's succcess.

...i'm just saying, just because nike is able to sell out of this shoe at the MSRP of 215$, they really only caked about 105 from the stores. Jordan xvii was 200$, and they made about 95$ per pair on that shoe to all the retailers right? So nike/jb has a higher volume shoe, distributed and sold to more retailers across the US, remember shoes release at about 250K or so, i THINK....well usually they do........ so nike making/selling 250K @ 95$ > 3K @ 105

again, i'm not hoping their wont be more yeezy's, cuz as ABC said, this first 3 colorways will hold their value, i mean what if they DID GR them? do you THINK all the other pairs will be made with such good leather? or such a nice and stff lining, or even have that EVA insole, or *GASP* the removal of a glow sole? Or the removal of the YEEZY on the heel...etc. etc.

would you honestly purchase a GR yeezy that had all of that stuff removed? Or what if they rename it to the "air west?"

In a nut shell, i'm just saying if you like the shoe, just get them. I think I can speak for anybody and everybody who has a set of their own to wear that, purchasing ONE shoe at a 500$ mark, is greater than purchasing 12 pairs of chuck taylors in different colors? or 6 pairs of af1s in a 2 month span that you'll prolly destroy. Sometimes, it REALLY is about the quality > quantity, so just save up your $$$ buy a shoe that you can not only appreciate for it's true value, but it's rareness, and such as well.

....it's 12 am....i'm just rambling, you guys continue your debate...

Well Said. Thank you.
smokin.gif

i got lucky with NDC.....with my black and pinks but i did witness some of the hype craze for these shoes the day of the release....people were going nuts....ibet this shoe is gonna be 3x harder to get....thats my opinion.....

got my pair on friday.....went to a play front row seats twisted in the head and they glowed wickedly....

at home

Anybodys yeezy came creased out the box. I got two pair one was good other creased. Anybody know how to fix that crease

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

still unsure if i should keep my 8.5 yeezy's or move them

i like the shoe but i cant see myself wearing them
QFT
I have only seen 1 person wearing a pair in person

Back
Top Bottom