Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by MontanaInc

Just reading about the B-grades a few posts back
I recently got a pair of Zen's from a re-seller a few weeks ago, was told were purchased from DEAL in shanghai.....was very happy with them
Anyways the Zen's were released locally last week and I was lucky enough to get a second pair.....even more happier
Wasn't until a few days later that I compared both pairs just to check the authenticity of the pair I got from the reseller
The overall shape is pretty much prefect, it wasn't til I looked closer when I noticed a few differences between the 2
I've attached some pics just so you can see for yourself, the pics aren't the best quailty but you get the idea

#01 - from re-seller
#02 - from store

As you can see from the pics the color of the pink and orange are quite a bit lighter and also the material is acutally different, the resellers pair is shiny
n3ls8.jpg

The material used on the tounge from the store bought pair is much better quailty, a softer leather and the tounge is not as fat
245auxz.jpg

The tounge on the pair from the reseller is a much more smoother leather as you can see
2s8iyon.jpg

This is the best pic I could take to show the difference between the materials used
2rp9u28.jpg

Here's the final pic for the shape, I've been collecting for years and if these are fakes then there are the best fakes I've ever seen
70ghhl.jpg

Just thought I'd share with you guy's
Not sure why there different........ I wouldn't call them b-grades but there's no doubt the pair I got from the local store are much better quailty

nice post... that's why I always give cats the store bag and receipt if they scoop from me.
I wouldnt worry. those look dead on legit. Just compare the tags and boxes.

Theres plenty that differ from one another.

Highly doubt they're fakes. Fakes are still a ways from getting to be on point with the quality of Yeezy's.

Too many different letters, patterns, plus the GITD outsole. Too hard to replicate at this point.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Fly as IB....

20zv6eq.jpg

pimp.gif

They've grown on me, guess I'll get them. Nice to be able to say I want them & actually get them. I feel sorry for those w/ no access to em

Im not a fan of this pair BUT DAMN .. that pic makes them LOOK FIRE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Nice picture .

i was talking with someone at work that waited for a day outside to buy the last pair of these... i was like there were probably not many in stock but didanyone just cop the black or zens from nike.com?

Well I know for sure that the DTLR's in the DMV are gonna do another raffle for the tans as like the black and pinks. So the team will go out and hope forthe best. And FYI:

tans>>zens>>black/pinks

I'm gonna come off as a %!@%*, but hose Tans have grown on me so much. They're tight, I'll admit it, but I still like the Black and Pink'sbetter

to the guy who posted the two pairs of zens

it's common for nike to have two or 3 production runs of sneakers, that's probably the result of that for your shoes

enjoy your zens, been lovin mine...

They are $215 retail guys!

Once again, the same questions. Come on guys. The quality on these is amazing. I love both my pairs of black and greys!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

to the guy who posted the two pairs of zens

it's common for nike to have two or 3 production runs of sneakers, that's probably the result of that for your shoes
NO, IT WAS THE DIRTY RESELLERS FAULT
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Saw a guy with the black and pinks on in the club tonite. He used a mini flashlight to activate a portion of the sole. Made me sick. I need the tans, bad.

^^^ Fam had a flashlight in the club!!! Up here we can't even wear sneakers to the club. I'm still waiting for the right time to wear my Yeezy's

Not trying to start anything but just got off the phone with a Nike CS rep and she said $110.00 for the net/net colorway is what's showing up in thesystem???

Originally Posted by ndpeezy

Not trying to start anything but just got off the phone with a Nike CS rep and she said $110.00 for the net/net colorway is what's showing up in the system???
That'd be good news if I could actually get my hands on a pair
ohwell.gif

How about even if they were 110 what boutique is going to let them go for that? So WE DON'T CARE if it's 110 or 215 either way not many will get em forretail

Back
Top Bottom