* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

So, who ever posted the Undefeated link good look to everyone who copped. I hurried to make make an account on undefeated but I had a slight mistake on my name and had a typo on one letter because I didn’t wanna strike out. So I had a 9.5 in the cart and got it but got an email stating it was cancelled due to fraud just because I messed up with just one letter in my name and it didn’t match my card. O well, was lucky enough I called Undefeated SF and they held me a pair. Copped. Hopefully they retro the LeBron II’s. Anyways, happy holidays NT

FFD6A891-8877-4FF9-80C4-962308E29DC6.jpeg

You must be new to this. 5-10 minutes is considered an eternity when copping QS shoes online.

Been buying shoes for 12 years lol. 120+ sneaker collection. The day before Christmas Eve, ehhh. Got too much stuff to focus on right now besides sitting on my phone hitting refresh every 5 min. If they dropped any other time I would’ve been on it

Last edited:
I get what they are trying to do here by creating exclusivity for lebron retros, but man they could at least of sent some to house of hoops locations. the last AZG is the only shoe i've paid resell for in years. I think i'm going to pass on these though if i can't get them for retail.

Missed out on these. Hope they’ve drop as a GR in the next year or two. Lol. Man it’s like jumping over hurdles now adays. Needa 9. They have an 8 hanging at blends but I value my toes.

Missed out on these. Hope they’ve drop as a GR in the next year or two. Lol. Man it’s like jumping over hurdles now adays. Needa 9. They have an 8 hanging at blends but I value my toes.
Idk if you were watching the thread yesterday but they were available in smaller sizes like 9’s for a while on most the sites that were posted.

if it wasn't for twitter alerts i would have forgotten about these. bought them and i'll be seeing how i feel about them in person. may be my delivery shoes on amazon parcel sundays if they're comfortable enough.

Back
Top Bottom