* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

My pair came in today :pimp:

97C5C06B-1BB7-4BC4-BA27-7842F41BAF77.jpeg

I just got my bid accepted for these on stockx. I basically got these for retail. Hope the seller comes through. All the pics on this thread look good and I haven't seen any complaints on quality so far.

got both a 8.5 and a 9 to see which sizing fit better. Went with the 8.5. if anyone needs an assist with a 9 I'm happy to help someone out (tried on though) :pimp:

Pair from Bait came in and man these are beautiful. Having these though just saddens me that I'll never be able to have the pair I've always wanted..."1st Home Games". :frown:

I hope Nike doesn't take the not so hyped up overall release of the silhouette as a sign that people don't want Lebron Retros. I'd really like a navy 2 Retro and the white Zoom Generation axelfoley5 posted still.

I hope Nike doesn't take the not so hyped up overall release of the silhouette as a sign that people don't want Lebron Retros. I'd really like a navy 2 Retro and the white Zoom Generation axelfoley5 posted still.

What are you talking about.... each colorway has been super limited and sold out within seconds

I' talking about there not being buzz as in sky high resell prices. That's what draws resellers and hypebeasts and guarantees a shoe selling out in the future.
Every moderately popular shoe will sell out with the amount they produced for the Zoom Generation.

Lol, the "super limited" part is at least true in Europe. We didn't have the black ones over here yet and the white/black ones only released widely via Nike EU which is a nightmare and in very sparse quantities in stores locally. Not sure about the white/red ones, since I didn't really care about them.

What's your point? There's entire states that don't have FTL HOHs either. These weren't super limited. Only Zoom Generation retro that was super limited was the First Home Games

Finally got my pair in from Social Status and they are pretty spot on to the OGs. Of course there are some subtle differences but overall great shoe.
IMG_0896.JPG

Do you (or anyone else here) mind posting about the subtle differences? No need for pictures of 'em.

I'm just curious because I once got the 1s, 2s, and 3s for $200 total in my size and then got rid of 'em, so I don't remember what the originals had other than the "Peel Off" text on the stickers of the AZGs.

I know... stupid me. I was in college back then; the struggle was a bit real haha.

Back
Top Bottom