* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Just coming here to say how much of a BS release these AZG's have been for all colorways. I simply wanted one colorway to be a GR just so I could hoop in them.

Yes I am salty.

Was going to say, the wheat pair seems to restock every week damn near. Grab those homie...I am personally still upset about the other colors myself tho.

Black colorway is my favorite. Never thought these would be so easy to get.

IMG_20180418_101128_656.jpg

Just coming here to say how much of a BS release these AZG's have been for all colorways. I simply wanted one colorway to be a GR just so I could hoop in them.

Yes I am salty.

I hooped in my black AZG's a few times, grip and comfort aren't bad but I still preferred my Kyrie 4's.

Is a $280 pre-order for SVSM retros with the stitched SVSM on the back a good deal?

Kind of high IMO, but I guess it depends on how limited it will be. If we’re talking numbers similar to the White/Red First Game retro then $280 is probably a deal. If not, then the SVSM retro will probably be fairly easily to get at retail and maybe $20-30 over in the aftermarket.

$280? waiting for them to pop up on goat app like the actual first games for that reasonable early resale to avoid release day headaches

Just looking to see if there’s been any updates on the “all star air zoom generation” guess not. Only pair I for was the white/black pair for $250 in August. I overpaid, but really love the shoe..kinda crazy how that shoe actually held up while the others except for the “first games” are near retail . Probably will pick up the black pair soon

Kind of high IMO, but I guess it depends on how limited it will be. If we’re talking numbers similar to the White/Red First Game retro then $280 is probably a deal. If not, then the SVSM retro will probably be fairly easily to get at retail and maybe $20-30 over in the aftermarket.

I wish I had some kinda info on release date and retail. I could better gage if this is a deal or not if I knew if they were $175 or $200 retail.

I’ve been quietly wondering the same thing.

They're shipping out now actually...

Guess it doesn’t matter. Dude doesn’t wanna share info anyways.

I literally forgot to check this thread again...

Its kixsquare

Bingo...

Back
Top Bottom