* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

^I entered...I'm not sure if it's a glitch or how it's intended but it says I have two entries, one for my email and one for my phone?

I don't understand why no one gave a **** about the Og's but when they finally retro, zomg must haveeeeee, copped 3X, one to rock one to stock, GOAT shoe, etc. You guys are weird srs.
They are limited that's why but I also think you're rewriting history some. People were buying these when they came out it just wasn't limited outside the first game ones so it didn't have to have all the hype of this limited stuff.

Something is off about the map. Only one store in Florida/California?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180523-225129_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20180523-225129_Chrome.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 35
I don't understand why no one gave a **** about the Og's but when they finally retro, zomg must haveeeeee, copped 3X, one to rock one to stock, GOAT shoe, etc. You guys are weird srs.

They def sat on shelves and hit the outlets but when they first came out, I was in HS so I couldn't afford it.

I bought the black ones on sale back then. Bought the black ones at retail this time around.

It’s not rocket science. These are retros. Plenty of people who passed for what ever reasons prev. are picking them up now. It happens with a lot of shoes.

Back
Top Bottom