* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Gotta play the waiting game part2 now. Smh

Def not paying near $300 for these so I'll be patient.

Nice to see peeps who wanted the First Game get them based on what I read for today so far.

I'm still passing on them because they decided to F them up by making the chrome parts bluish instead of keeping them the default color. That just pisses me off. I do care that much with retros being kept default. I'm thankful peeps on here pointed out that unnecessary revision that deterred me from getting them.

I can deal with slight differences like shape or colors being off a little bit. But I can't ever accept a divergent change as I pointed out above.

Snkrs pair came in today, pretty happy with these

84B7E9B3-E227-4245-A474-AF0DBDE63ECE.jpeg
213C869A-B99A-4E53-8FFA-0DC082A7CF47.jpeg

Good looks. Coming to NT after a drop and getting actual help reminds me of the old days. :pimp:

I typically get an 11 but at times they can be a little longer in the toe but they aren’t super snug like most 10.5s for for me.
Hopefully that works for me, I really hate returning or size swapping.

I go TTS on both, in my opinion the 2's feel more snug and while the AZG feels a bit more forgiving and is good at TTS.

I typically get an 11 but at times they can be a little longer in the toe but they aren’t super snug like most 10.5s for for me.
Hopefully that works for me, I really hate returning or size swapping.
These kinda feel like that in a sense. TTS may have a bit of heel slip, as long as you tie up the laces its fine, but going down 0.5 would smush my feet and be uncomfortable.

I feel dirty admitting this, but I resorted to StockX for my pair. I feel like these were much more limited than anyone expected.
I was looking at scamX but the fees killed the deal so ebay was $250 shipped that's foamposite prices the way I see it

Back
Top Bottom