* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

laugh.gif

Last edited:
just got off the phone with a nike rep.

asked her about the "bron retros"

she said "you mean the solder 10?"

i said "naaw, the joints he posted on instagram...white red joints.........you know what i mean."

she hung up.

i said "naaw, the joints he posted on instagram...white red joints.........you know what i mean."

she hung up.

This gets me everytime [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

she hung up.

Would have helped if you gave the actual name of the shoe.

Have a feeling these are going to have the availablilty of the Kobe retro stuff that sold out instantly. (Not many people are going to have a realistic chance) And for an inflated price as well. Are these going to be playable as well? Or is it going to have dialed down cushion and basically be fashion over function?

Last edited:
Have a feeling these are going to have the availablilty of the Kobe retro stuff that sold out instantly. (Not many people are going to have a realistic chance) And for an inflated price as well. Are these going to be playable as well? Or is it going to have dialed down cushion and basically be fashion over function?

My REAL question.

I ball in ALL my shoes, that is what I buy them for.

Repped!!

Why would yall cop these to play ball tho? You have tons of better options for cheaper. These are clearly for nostalgia. They aren't updating the specs :lol: . Do yall ball in AJ 1s?

Not asking to update the specs, but just do not take away any of them and replace with new things.

I am fine with the OG version. I balled in those in HS and they were fine.

I got Nike gift cards so price would be good for me to justify balling in. I do not wear a ton of gym shoes, but I like to keep a new fresh pair of kicks on the court for my season.

They need to give some actual info one way or another.

These better not be for those 2 cities only.
Realistically if this shoe is for everyone then it shouldn't just be 2 cities...maybe there's a wider release, hoping for that.

Why would yall cop these to play ball tho? You have tons of better options for cheaper. These are clearly for nostalgia. They aren't updating the specs :lol: . Do yall ball in AJ 1s?

Thats a terrible comparison in terms of tech.
tHese came out in 2002. Jordans came out in 1985 lol.
U could probably ball in these i dont see why not

I wonder how the public will embrace these.

Like will they be kind of like the jordan 1 for millenials

Wonder if the white blacks will sell out

Last edited:
Its gonna go down like this: this first game pair will be limited just to gauge the interest in the lebron retro line after they sell out which the will they will decide to release the other colorways in more quantities

Its gonna go down like this: this first game pair will be limited just to gauge the interest in the lebron retro line after they sell out which the will they will decide to release the other colorways in more quantities
Anything "limited" like this would sell out, so that wouldn't really help them gauge it. They already know if they going to do more colors or not.

Last edited:
Thats a terrible comparison in terms of tech.
tHese came out in 2002. Jordans came out in 1985 lol.
U could probably ball in these i dont see why not

I wonder how the public will embrace these.

Like will they be kind of like the jordan 1 for millenials

Wonder if the white blacks will sell out
I wasn't comparing tech. Of course these would be better on court than a shoe from the 80s, but the fact is these shoes are over 10 years old. I just wanted cats to admit they trying to break necks, not ankles 
laugh.gif

Finally. Still have nightmares of getting the "all star" colorway brand new, snow was gone, but some was on the ground. At my friend's party I was pelted with snowballs, and included me going on top of a shed of a roll just pelted with snowballs, ruining my sneakers. Got these on eBay in 2010, but it creased so badly. The shoe that probably make me love lebron. I'm glad it's back.

Back
Top Bottom