* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

I would never be able to get a size 13 in the purples for that price. Hell, I barely saw a size 13s in the greys for that price.

Have faith my friend
I paid full price for the purple pair. I don’t mind that. Those were needed. If I can get them on sale some where, will gladly pick them up and send Nike back the other. Think greys went quick in my size once the sales hit. Like them. Would def get on disco but weren’t a need.

Missed my delivery today I had to work. Hopefully they redeliver on Monday (FedEx) really looking forward to these in hand

Add to cart to get discount.

142 before shipping.

1688301893739.gif

Thank you

Add to cart to get discount.

142 before shipping.

Oneness’ promo % fluctuates a lot. I’ve noticed during a holiday weekend, their promo peaks at 50%. I’ve seen it start from 10% off up to 50% in the matter of a few hours. If you want to risk your size selling out in hopes of a higher discount, I’d keep a close eye on your cart.

Add your desired item to your cart, then refresh it every hour or so. You’ll likely see a fluctuation in the promo %.

I would’ve got another pair and took my Nike pair back but after shipping it was $166 wasn’t worth saving 40 I’ll probably just keep them.

Gray pair is on my mind but I might just pass and save for the Debut pair

Back
Top Bottom