* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Bruh mine got to the lasership facility 10 miles from my house on Sept 17.

Haven't moved at all. I submitted a complaint to lasership but at this point I think I need to demand a refund from Nike. This gotta be a joke.
😂 10miles

The hightop X's had AMAZING cushion system.
Man who are you telling. I still use a couple of my elites for running stadium stairs several days a week. The bounce is there, just like day one. My fear is that when they retro Nike is going to go the NSW route and be budget Nike at its best and just stick a regular air bag in there.

Been trying to find a shoe that matches its responsive cushioning for stair running and nothing comes close. I hope Nike does the 10’s right.

Man who are you telling. I still use a couple of my elites for running stadium stairs several days a week. The bounce is there, just like day one. My fear is that when they retro Nike is going to go the NSW route and be budget Nike at its best and just stick a regular air bag in there.

Been trying to find a shoe that matches its responsive cushioning for stair running and nothing comes close. I hope Nike does the 10’s right.
Facts

as a dude who used to wear bball shoes all the time no matter what i was doing, i can understand where u at. And the lbj 10 was amazing comfort wise and really hasnt been replicated since in his line. Anywho, i know this is going to sound corny af, but the nike pegasus line is my new go to for workouts. Just a thought

AZG Debut’s for today hoop workout
IMG_2020.jpeg

IMG_2019.jpeg

Bruh mine got to the lasership facility 10 miles from my house on Sept 17.

Haven't moved at all. I submitted a complaint to lasership but at this point I think I need to demand a refund from Nike. This gotta be a joke.

damn, any update?

i waited 10 days and 4 estimated delivery dates lol before I hit Nike up and got a replacement pair.

the replacement came in a couple days.

not gonna lie. The all grey is way better than I thought. And I felt the pics did them justice. but having them in hand, these are fire.

Last edited:
damn, any update?

i waited 10 days and 4 estimated delivery dates lol before I hit Nike up and got a replacement pair.

the replacement came in a couple days.

not gonna lie. The all grey is way better than I thought. And I felt the pics did them justice. but having them in hand, these are fire.

My size (13) was unavailable on Nike so I ended up getting a refund. I see the 13 is back up now, but I had used a 1x coupon code so not sure if I'll be able to use it for a reorder because Nike coded the order as "returned".

I checked my Lasership tracking number after getting the refund from Nike and all the sudden they were listed as "delivered" to a front door... but it wasn't my front door. They getting flagrant with the thievery over there smh. Wish Nike would do something about it.

Oh yeah. Same with me on the “delivery” status after I made the complaint with Nike. “At front door” lol i have a ring door that picks up any motion at my door. Smh

I still went ahead and made a complaint with Lasership to see if i could ultimately get the first pair.

Its terrible.

Back
Top Bottom