* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Yea I forgot how comfortable they were. The cushioning on the ankle is so underrated.

On the wheat's, the ankle area was a really nice, soft material... That shoe was a comfy shoe to wear with no socks... It was really just a comfy shoe period...

had the white and black pair i got from the outlets for 90 but sold them when i trimmed down the collection... i do want to buy them again and i always wanted the red pair

just dug mine out from the closet.... separations everywhere smh.
What's the proper way to re-glue ?? Am I supposed to pull the whole sole off to regule, or just stick some glue inbetween the gap? Any help is appreciated. I saw that big as$ Nikelab box Lebron was holding... no way in hell this is gonna be an easy cop guys.

Whole sole off reglue. My Black/white has sole separation slightly too

Excited for these to comeback. Still don't get why the White/Black pair is not called the First Games, that was his first Game, The White/Red were his first homet game but actually Bron 3rd game of his career.

Will cop If I have a chance, would not mind doubling up............I have a flight to Chi today, so I'll miss them if they are on a Truck in Cleveland today.

View media item 2297732
Pic with my Homie rocking the black pair at Game 6 of last year finals. Hopefully the bring back the 2's also, my 2's in that pic are beginning to separate :frown:

View media item 2297735

Rich ninja here!!! $$$ lol... nah I agree never understood why the black/white wasn't first games... Nike was too thirsty should have let him where a hyperdunk on the road and then unveil the AZG frost game at home

smokin.gif

Ain't no concrete info about these dropping today or Saturday better yet if it's Cleveland or Sacramento only if that so it's a waste for majority anyone on here and most people who actually cop these don't know what it is or only copping to resale... And if it does hit Nike app ya chances are pretty slim to get these the hype will destroy these just like it will when pg1 drops #fakelebronfans #justbuyingthemcauseiseeyouwantthem

Last edited:
these are hard but i can't find any 2s on ebay smh
I've been searching for over a year now and even bid on a few of the AZG's and II's. Just waited until I can find the right price. I'm watching some white/black AZG's, but there a size small. Decent price as of now, but I don't know if I'm going to pull the tirgger, especially with this retro news. 

Back
Top Bottom