* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

2s were dope but the biggest problem were the colors weren't anything dope. They stepped it up with the 3s and that's my favorite LeBron.

Then you see all the PE and unreleased 2s and wonder why the **** they were thinking.

2s were dope but the biggest problem were the colors weren't anything dope. They stepped it up with the 3s and that's my favorite LeBron.

Then you see all the PE and unreleased 2s and wonder why the **** they were thinking.

I had the white/blues, cool greys, and bdays. 2s were on point. I preferred the 3s. 2s and AZGs about even for me.

When the AZG first came out dudes here in NY thought they were ugly. But when the 2's came out ppl started to appreciate lebrons shoes. Over the years the AZG grew on ppl, but ppl would much rather a 2 retro.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
So if I'm reading that ESPN passage correctly, First Game pair limited release tonight, then these...

on the 25th as a wide GR release...

I can live with that.  

Wanted the white/black and black/white pairs anyways.  

Last edited:
That's not how I read it. First games limited release today to create hype. He'll probably warm up or play in them tonight. Then release them to the masses on the 25th (First Games)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom