* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Wait one minute... so First games limited release today, and then white/black/red release 1/25?!?!?

That's not how I read it. First games limited release today to create hype. He'll probably warm up or play in them tonight. Then release them to the masses on the 25th (First Games)
Except the description of the GR says "in it's original red/black/white form."  The actual first AZG he wore was the white/black/reds.

The "First Game" pair are white/red/navy.  

But who knows, maybe they got it wrong.  Pretty poorly written passage to be honest.  

Sources said there was 2 colorways of the AZG's coming, very curious what the second will be.  
nerd.gif

I'm all in on these [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. But if they don't make the 1st Games available to the masses, ima be sooooo salty

white/reds are the mass produced ones. white/black are the whatever ones. It's widely accepted, even if inaccurate, that the white/red/navys are the First Games. Hence the Date.

So the Lebron 14 with flyknit/Flywire/Hex zoom pods/Full length Zoom is $175 and the basic Zoom Generation which will probably not even feature the original Heel and Forefoot zoom is $175? :x

With inflation these shouldn't be a penny over $140
I'm a fan off these but definitely not worth the price

Stayed glued to your phone or computer.

I'll pull out my OG pair and give it a couple of rubs for good luck.

Doesn't surprise me that this will be the first release.

LeBron always said this was his grail, he felt a great accomplish having his own signature shoe and the first release meant a great deal to him.

It's time, it's RETRO TIME

Just wish LeBron showed the details of the shoe a bit in that video.

Guess we don't have long to wait.

Last edited:
Take this for what it's worth but I've been told limited Cleveland release tonight, larger release in the future. I was told this last week, but everything seems to be lining up. One color and that is the first game color

SneakerNews is saying they will be available tonight through StockX auction and then wider release the 25th

After viewing the video and reading the ESPN press releases, I'm thinking they are referring to the First Games only. The wording "limited release" tonight and mass-market release on the 25th" would perhaps indicate this.

Makes sense, a release tonight to build hype and a bigger release on the 25th.

To back that up I just read the color description on the OG box.

WHT/WHT-MIDN NVY-VAR CRIMSON BLA/BLA-NAVY-ROUG (exactly as it is on the box)

Therefore if the BLA = Black we might be talking about the First Game's. However, they left out the Navy in the press release.

What do you people think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom