* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Well at this point it's safe to say most of us will fail, but I hope they at least make the white/black pair more available. I was 12 when they dropped and my pops was gon cop me a pair from dikks sports but wound up getting into it with some man in the check out line [emoji]128514[/emoji].

Too funny. "Almost had your pair Lil man, but dude tried me as I was checking out and I had to remind him that I'm about that life".

It doesn't look like it....I have been up all night looking for an update...I have been to multiple sites and every place that has them are doing a raffle. What i dont understand is why announce them like they were a wide release when it seems more like a friends and family release

[h3]RELEASE DATE DETAILS[/h3]
Color: White/Varsity Crimson-Midnight Navy-White
Style #: 941911-100
Price: $175

The “First Game” AZGs will launch on the 25th on SNKRS, at KITH, UNDFTD, Xhibition and Next in Cleveland and Akron.

Source Nice Kicks

I also contacted nike customer service and they said they would be put on there also

This "25th" release date they are referring to is 2018 fellas....not 17.

:tongue:

We are less than an hour away and this place is silent.

That basically confirms SNKRS isn't carrying these lol

any chance snkrs could be a random drop today? IE at tip of the Cavs game against Sac at 700, or 1030 like the game in SAC tipped during his rookie year.

any chance snkrs could be a random drop today? IE at tip of the Cavs game against Sac at 700, or 1030 like the game in SAC tipped during his rookie year.

I kinda doubt it but anything is possible.

Just odd they didn't drop on the Nike site.

Back
Top Bottom