* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Heel on these always felt great.  Hell air, forefoot zoom has always been my ideal nike set up, although these always needed more psi up front

Got my 2s in today and had a slight panic when I saw space between the tongue and the upper at the base when I realized it wasn't separation in the stitching, it's got an internal bootie. Forgot about that and thought the nearly 13 year old shoes were falling apart. Anyway, the sphere liner is still super comfortable.

Thanks for posting this. Might be a reach here as it's very hard to directly compare 'feel' of a brand new/unworn OG with an unworn/new retro due to age, but it's possible that both the Zoom & heel Air unit may not function as they were originally supposed to.

Reebok's replaced their Vis-Hex on their retros with something that looks like Vis-Hex but is not the same; in some cases the hexagons are painted instead of molded. The cushioning is provided by the sock-liner and this retro AZG has quite a generous one too.

Nevertheless thanks again for posting this.

Finally found my size 14. Paid slightly more than I wanted too, but considering size 14 only dropped on Snkrs, I was just happy to find them at all.

^ my fault. Tans... I've almost gave up on first games smdh. It's depressing. Can't even locate a pair.

wait a sec, Nike made these down to a 6? Hopefully it wasn't only this release, cause if there's more retros to come I'm in

You really sporting a men's size 6? :nerd:
yes, I can't do anything about genetics |I

32519281563_362043030d_z.jpg

I was wondering the same thing, but didn't wanna sound mean
no offense would have been taken, this is something that comes up all the time :lol: 8)

Back
Top Bottom