* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

yes, I can't do anything about genetics |I

32519281563_362043030d_z.jpg
no offense would have been taken, this is something that comes up all the time :lol: 8)

All good homie - you the same height as Kevin Hart?

any good pictures of the leather aging yet? started wearing mine today, so mine hasnt aged yet. 

Went ahead and rocked them today!
View media item 2363509

Looking good my man. Unfortunately, I have yet seen anyone wearing them in person.

Well, I picked up my sz 13's for $220 shipped with the ebay coupon floating around.

Needless to say, I'll be wearing these a good deal and hope the break in process darkens these a bit.

Last edited:
Just got my pair of DS tans in the mail today. I did a quick once over and they look fine, no defects, glue blobs, creasing etc. .
Since I paid just about retail ($220 shipped) I don't feel too bad.

On the other hand, the reseller prices have been continually dropping on these so if you wanted a pair now is a good time to get them.

I'll post some before and after photos after I have worn them for a few weeks.
I'm hoping the shade will darken a bit but we'll see. I also not going to treat the leather as I usually do with all my new leather kicks.

Last edited:
the leather on the 1s and the AZG aren't exactly the same. Color similar, but leather quality is similar not exact.

They were not planning on retro-ing anything from the LBJ line. They scrapped the original XIV at the very last minute after blowing through their entire marketing budget, hence no clothes, apparel or fanfare at all for the XIV.

What's the most cost effective method of generating hype for your XIV and LBJ line as a whole then?

A limited retro with no R&D costs and they're super careful not to flood the market with AZG retros as they can't have the XIV marked down heavy.

Last edited:

Disagree..

Theyre actually the only shoe I want from this pack.
Don't ask how...but 1/50 pairs now mine :smile:

I'm sure they're polarizing for some, but this is something I had to have (and yes I know other models are coming, I wanted the 5 decades sample).

Back
Top Bottom