* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

DSpvQZxUMAA5UzW.jpg:large

Just grabbed a size 13 in the Blacks off StockX for 213... Used the 20 off coupon . Had to finally pull the trigger after getting my Undefeated pair cancelled.

Filthy. I need them to drop the Gloria’s next, on Mother’s Day or something.
Word. Nike painted themselves in a corner releasing only a few OG retail colorways, now they can only release the hundreds of PE, F&F or brand new colorways... the LBJ 2's are "worst" with 3 (?) Og colors.

Word. Nike painted themselves in a corner releasing only a few OG retail colorways, now they can only release the hundreds of PE, F&F or brand new colorways... the LBJ 2's are "worst" with 3 (?) Og colors.

Could always GR the 1st Games, Sacramento’s, and Blacks :smh:

For the 2s, the 3 Main GRs you mentioned, plus the birthdays...but might as well give us the OG dunkmans :pimp: there was also a white and red PE, and home/away SVSM PEs.

Damn does Kith ship with mules or what? Been waiting on my pair since last year..
Where do you live? Their processing process is slow as ish, but once shipped should be to bad. I live in MA, so i got my pair 24hrs after they shipped. Packages from CA usually takes 5-6 days to get to me

I haven’t seen to much talk in here, but FYI. Sneakeasy event in Boston has had a ton of white/black AZG for sale

I need a sz 12 so bad to ball in my upcoming pro league. UGH. Black or White. I was hoping prices would fall. Anyone see any good prices?

I need a sz 12 so bad to ball in my upcoming pro league. UGH. Black or White. I was hoping prices would fall. Anyone see any good prices?

Blacks on resell for like 220-240. I pulled the trigger last night because I cant see it dropping any time soon.

Damn does Kith ship with mules or what? Been waiting on my pair since last year..

One time it took 3 weeks to get to me. I live on the other side of the country, but still shouldn’t take 3 weeks. No holiday s or anything like that as well was going on.

Back
Top Bottom