* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

All I wanted was one.

69534A0D-17B8-4807-A119-8AE897191B41.png

Had nothing going on at work since 5:30am... at 10:00am on the dot I **** you not 4 people call and my supervisor walks over to chat. Couldn't get to computer or phone... incredible.

i have no idea how snkrs works....I got for it real late like 10 01 and got the got em asap....where as with the other releases I go for it exactly on time and always L

i have no idea how snkrs works....I got for it real late like 10 01 and got the got em asap....where as with the other releases I go for it exactly on time and always L
It's a drawing. You have a limited amount of time to enter and then they randomly select winners. It doesn't matter if you get in right at 10 or one second before the window closes.

It's a drawing. You have a limited amount of time to enter and then they randomly select winners. It doesn't matter if you get in right at 10 or one second before the window closes.

I don’t think it was a draw. Normally their drawings last 30 mins. This was instant fcfs

I don’t think it was a draw. Normally their drawings last 30 mins. This was instant fcfs
It wasn't a 30 minute draw. It's LEO in a shorter period of time. The site literally just told me "The wait line for this draw has ended"

Back
Top Bottom