* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Maaaaan woke up really early today but went back to bed for the 9am SNKRS drop. Should’ve checked this thread smh I ended up taking a loss

Probably could have been an easy cop but I woke up late thinking nobody would be really out here for these. Got to the mall and had to settle with a 10.5 instead of 11 but they don't feel too bad. 2003's on the left.
20180526_103831.jpg

Probably could have been an easy cop but I woke up late thinking nobody would be really out here for these. Got to the mall and had to settle with a 10.5 instead of 11 but they don't feel too bad. 2003's on the left.
20180526_103831.jpg

Hows the fit on these in the toe box?

20180526_103831.jpg
Dang those look brand new to be from 03. I was lucky enough to get these at my local Footlocker, guessing I got the last or only size 13 since some guy came and asked for that size as I was buying them. I was relieved that I left home exactly when I did because I may not have gotten a pair

Dang those look brand new to be from 03. I was lucky enough to get these at my local Footlocker, guessing I got the last or only size 13 since some guy came and asked for that size as I was buying them. I was relieved that I left home exactly when I did because I may not have gotten a pair

I've only worn them about 10 times since I bought them back in 2013 DS lol.

I’m bouta go to footlocker I don’t live in a big shoe town but I am an hour from Cleveland so they might have em who knows

HoH in Strongsville? I saw the Wheats sitting there a few weeks ago when I stopped by, good luck and let me know if they're sitting, I think I'm just gonna take the L as of now.

Got to house of hoops in Cleveland(strongsville) at 8:30, lined up deep, got my size. Out by 9:30, they let people in before opening, which was awesome. Kudos to the lined up folks for being so well behaved.

Back
Top Bottom