* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Going to try my luck at niketown now and does anyone know when sneakerpolitics dropped? They definitely didn't at 9

They probably dropped them already and pulled it off the site immediately. People are on their IG asking about it.

These are fantastic. Probably my last shoe purchase for a while.

IMG_3589.JPG

glad so many were able to cop off undftd. The way they were sitting there, I didnt think there would be this many Ls in here.

I like the fit of these, just off assumption when looking at the shoes they look small as if they will run small. Tried mine on and they fit perfect, TTS imo...fit is great.

Hows the fit on these in the toe box?
I'm usually a 10.5 but after trying a size 9.5 in AZG Wheat yesterday at HOH, I took a 10 instead of a 10.5 this morning for the SVSM. I don't regret my choice. They fit snug (I don't wear thick socks though) unlike the Mamba Day Proto 1 for which I had to settle for a size 10 and they are tight (tight as in, they'll hurt after an hour or so, I haven't UnDS them though).

I ****ing quit. I sat in front of my phone all day refreshing the screen just to see the one time I take a break they released them. **** this.

Back
Top Bottom