* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Just got the same email that my order got canceled. I guess there’s a reason why the SVSM were up on UNFTD for half & hour while other sites sold much quicker. Smh. Sold more than they even had.

when did u guys place orders? i placed mine at 515am. no cancellation yet . fingers crossed

No shipping from undftd, but it's showing on mychoice ready for pickup. Shoutouts to drisk34 drisk34 for the link. Was driving in the middle of nowhere when you posted the link.

Damn Yall Had Me Shook After Seeing Those Cancelled Orders :smh:

Just Peeped My UPS App And Same As Above, Looks Like My Pair Has Been Processed And Is Ready For Pickup.

Thank You Jeebus

Just checked UPS my choice and the shipping is in the system. No shipping email from undefeated. Thanks again drisk34 drisk34 for the link. I got order confirmation at 8:05 est
No shipping from undftd, but it's showing on mychoice ready for pickup. Shoutouts to drisk34 drisk34 for the link. Was driving in the middle of nowhere when you posted the link.

:smokin Mine hasnt shown up in my app yet, but I havnt gotten cancelled either. Im not worried, probably tomorrow.

checked mychoice like everyone else since i didn't get any email from UNDFTD, and looks like i should be getting mine delivered tomorrow

do you have to have a ups my choice prior to placing the order? or can i create one now and still check?

do you have to have a ups my choice prior to placing the order? or can i create one now and still check?
I’ve had the app for a while. It’s a useful tool and sends notifications the day before and day of a delivery. Not sure if you download it now if it will show that the label was created, but it’s worth a shot.

thanks for info. just created one. anybody upgrade or is the free membership good enough?

If people go crazy for this shoe this Saturday I’m officially, kinda, but not really retiring!! Nobody was checking for this shoes within the last 9-10 years but now people all of a sudden want these like the SVSM Zoom Generations smh!
These weren't flying off shelves but sold fairly well IIRC.

Did y'all that DIDN'T get cancelled order through the app? I actually didn't know undftd had one. Might be worth a download if that's the case.

If people go crazy for this shoe this Saturday I’m officially, kinda, but not really retiring!! Nobody was checking for this shoes within the last 9-10 years but now people all of a sudden want these like the SVSM Zoom Generations smh!
Drop is tomorow 5/31 for these

Back
Top Bottom