* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

IMG_0486.jpeg
if the suede is decent in hand they might be a disco cop

These will definitely be OK for someone who's in need of solid gray shoes.

Trades are not about winning. If both parties are happy that’s all that matters

This is so true.

I actually learned that from reading a book that longtime NFL agent Leigh Steinberg wrote, "Winning With Integrity... ". He mentioned that it should be beneficial or equal for both sides instead of one side coming up bigger in any deal.

I had issues with some parasite in real life who was predatory because he knowingly traded unwanted junk to get items that he knew he could resell for significant profit. He even admitted that he would thrown in additional pieces of his unwanted crap to sway the other side to agree to the deal. That's why I stopped dealing with him in addition to other detrimental acts he committed against me. I would equate him to a registered sex offender based on his predatory habits with trades. He basically preyed on peoples' vulnerability predicated on them not knowing the value of their items for his unethical gains.

This is so true.

I actually learned that from reading a book that longtime NFL agent Leigh Steinberg wrote, "Winning With Integrity... ". He mentioned that it should be beneficial or equal for both sides instead of one side coming up bigger in any deal.

I had issues with some parasite in real life who was predatory because he knowingly traded unwanted junk to get items that he knew he could resell for significant profit. He even admitted that he would thrown in additional pieces of his unwanted crap to sway the other side to agree to the deal. That's why I stopped dealing with him in addition to other detrimental acts he committed against me. I would equate him to a registered sex offender based on his predatory habits with trades. He basically preyed on peoples' vulnerability predicated on them not knowing the value of their items for his unethical gains.

What were you trading?

What were you trading?

I prefer not to elaborate because I don't want to deviate from the thread topic like many do on this site on other threads. I only brought it up because I agreed with what W wombat posted regarding how deals should go down ideally with both sides. It triggered my bad memories of dealing with that detrimental scum and what I learned from reading Steinberg's book.

I prefer not to elaborate because I don't want to deviate from the thread topic like many do on this site on other threads. I only brought it up because I agreed with what W wombat posted regarding how deals should go down ideally with both sides. It triggered my bad memories of dealing with that detrimental scum and what I learned from reading Steinberg's book.

Understood, brother 🙏

These are TTS for anyone still wondering. I’m curious how long these will last compared to the first games tbh. Maybe a bit longer but not much longer!

Back
Top Bottom