* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Dang.. no Zoom air huh... guessing that was also the case for the First Games? What about the SVSMs?

Guess they couldn't just call them the "Air Generation" could they? lol

Dang.. no Zoom air huh... guessing that was also the case for the First Games? What about the SVSMs?

Guess they couldn't just call them the "Air Generation" could they? lol
Dang I just looked at the product page and noticed that. Maybe it’s an error in the description?

I wonder if the 2017 retros had zoom now

Dang I just looked at the product page and noticed that. Maybe it’s an error in the description?

I wonder if the 2017 retros had zoom now
Gotta double check but they didn’t feel like they did lol. Leave it to Nike though to strip alway the name sake lol

I remember there being several conversations in this thread back in '17 regarding whether or not they actually contained zoom in the forefoot.

Not sure if there was ever a consensus as to whether they did or not and if it was across all of the releases in '17 and early '18 as well.

Personally I feel that this year's First Games and the Cemented in Times are more responsive in the forefoot cushion-wise, than my Debuts from '17. Again, that is just how I feel - YMMV. And that feeling came from just trying them on, I have not worn either pair for a significant amount of time yet. Maybe someone who's worn them for a good bit of time can speak to this - or someone who's cut them up, lol.

But Nike 'gon Nike, and between the fact that they have taken out the original tech on a bunch of retros in the past and pawned them off as not being altered and true to their OG specs and their goofy, and sometimes inaccurate, product descriptions - who knows at this point.

I ordered a pair for the hell of it even though I still have my '17s. Curious to see how these are in hand.
You mention changes ... the NDC product description makes no reference to Zoom Air, just Air. I hope that's not a literal description ...
EDIT: I changed my mind and cancelled my order. Started thinking about how infrequently I actually wear my 2017s. If these manage to reach discount like some other Lebron shoes have, I'll reconsider then.
Brother I was on the fence as well… I have yet to wear my 17s… both of em🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

Brother I was on the fence as well… I have yet to wear my 17s… both of em🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

The funny thing is, I planned to list my lightly worn pair of '17s on eBay this week, take whatever I could get for them, and then buy this new pair just so I had a fresh pair even though my existing pair is in fine shape. And then Nike goes and drops them out of the blue yesterday, which makes me think the value of my '17 pair is probably about as low as it gets right now LOL (but I haven't even taken a look to see; I'm just speculating).

Weartesters says it has Zoom Air on the purple pair here:

5 minute mark.

nightwing mentions the azg low and I wish nike would retro them. my pair finally fell apart on me last September.
1691101755343.jpeg

The funny thing about shipping talk from last page is I just checked my Nike app and it says they shipped today. Should be here Wednesday.

The funny thing about shipping talk from last page is I just checked my Nike app and it says they shipped today. Should be here Wednesday.
Good to hear.

I brought up the shipping question because Nike had removed them for a short bit yesterday and I was asking the question if it was a mistake that they even posted them, let alone ship them.

Turns out, NDC glitched (shocking, I know).

I wonder why nike released these out the blue? I copped a pair this afternoon. I'm glad to finally be able to purchase a pair fo these. I remember wanting to OGs but never got around to getting them and then they was limited a few years ago (struck out of course). I ended up using my bday coupon to knock few bucks off. Can't wait for them to come in.

Nah I don't... I had the OG but sold it here on NT like a decade ago... So this is my one and only pair... I do want the first game but resale price is OD

Back
Top Bottom