* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Rocking today!
IMG_0608.jpeg
Such a classic, clean look with blue jeans. Nike did their thing with these, for sure.

I slept on these for 5+ years as a hoop shoe. Been sitting in my collection for that long. Decided to give them run over the past few months nd they became one of my favorite hoop shoes. Lightweight, supportive, traction good, court feel great, cushion decent.
14E5E321-C627-4B02-A69E-94A33671B7E5.jpeg

I slept on these for 5+ years as a hoop shoe. Been sitting in my collection for that long. Decided to give them run over the past few months nd they became one of my favorite hoop shoes. Lightweight, supportive, traction good, court feel great, cushion decent.
14E5E321-C627-4B02-A69E-94A33671B7E5.jpeg
Love this cw

Went on a bought the 23 with the 10% nike gave me I'm do my own comparison with the 17 size 12 popped up

I will say these look good. Like my first games and my SVSMs. However, the leather material on the Debuts looks oddly more shiny than the other two pairs I have. Maybe it’s because they’re brand new but that was my first takeaway.

Back at the office today and had to bring ‘em out. They feel about the same as my other two pairs. Nice and comfy and TTS. These will likely be my go-to AZGs ahead of my first games and SVSMs.

IMG_3896.jpeg

differences ive noticed between the '23s and '17s now that I have both in hand...
plastic hardware on the lacing holes is more muted on the 17s
the "lebron" branding at the top of the tongue is easier to read on the 17s
and, as pointed out before, the carbon fiber on the outsole has red hits on the 23s, the 17s is just black/grey.

I can take post pics later if requested.

differences ive noticed between the '23s and '17s now that I have both in hand...
and, as pointed out before, the carbon fiber on the outsole has red hits on the 23s, the 17s is just black/grey.

Please do!

Yes please do I have the 17 and 23 pair on the way

Back
Top Bottom