* Official Nike Air Zoom Generation * Lebrons first Retro - DATE TBA

Dammit I missed it cause I was in the shower :angry:
Some idiot probably copped so they can sell it on eBay for $20 profit lol

Ordered the purple suede a few days ago and they just came in. Was mad when I saw the 25% off today but contacted Nike thru chat and was able to get a partial refund/price match :smokin

A70B7819-4185-465D-98F1-BD92524A43FD.jpeg
AB124FFC-8663-4C80-A54E-43AB4D63A1DE.jpeg

Tried to wait until I finished putting my son to sleep, by the time I got back on the app the 11.5 was gone!!!!! hoping they pop back up.

Yo thanks for the tip. Bought a second pair at that price + Rakuten at 11 percent. Will return the pair I bought three weeks ago for $123 on the previous sale. Saving $32 is saving $32 lol. Made me also pull the trigger on a pair of the violet Trainer 1s on the same sale and same cash back. Getting both pairs for a total of about $173 after tax was too good to ignore.

Last edited:
Second pair of white/black/reds arrived today. Per my above post, plan was to return the more expensive pair and save a few bucks. But now I think I’m just gonna keep ‘em lol. It’s one of only two LeBrons I love, and the more I look at this retro, the more I like it even though it’s changed from the OG and 2017s. I like the shape and slimmed down overall size for my purposes these days. And I started thinking, when will these come back? Years and years.

Back
Top Bottom