**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I have a few items from the FFF stuff. Really like it.

Considering grabbing one of the Tech Destroyers but I'm also trying to hold off and see if they produce more colors.

Damn alot of this %%@ is lookin official but way 2 expensive man c'mon
30t6p3b.gif

Just looked on Nike.com can't find any of this stuff
30t6p3b.gif

I need a couple of those Nike destroyer tech wool jackets like yesterday

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Damn alot of this $!+ is lookin official but way 2 expensive man c'mon
30t6p3b.gif

With a lot of it, you have to either work connects or wait to catch a sale.

Yeah - what kind of places carry the higher-end NSW stuff (both online and in-store)? Even NDC doesn't have some of the stuff

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

[h1]Nike Destroyer Tech Wool Jacket[/h1]

nike-destroyer-01.jpg

The varsity jacket has been a staple of the American male’s wardrobe
since the Eisenhower Administration. Its sporty, unfussy aesthetic makes
it indispensable as a piece of casual outerwear, and Nike‘s
version, called the Destroyer, remains true to the spirit of the
garment, but technological updates courtesy of the ACG design lab make
it superior to the letterman jackets of yore. Breathable yet water

Just copped
pimp.gif

Plan on grabbing many more NSW items
repellent Tech Wool protects the wearer from the elements, while
Thermore fill provides warmth without  bulk. A bonded zip chest pocket
provides a nice design detail but also functions as storage for small
items, while diamond-quilted nylon lining in the sleeves provide added
comfort. Available in three different colors, the Destroyer Tech Wool
Jacket is available now through Nikestore.com.

nike-destroyer-02.jpg

nike-destroyer-03.jpg

nike-destroyer-04.jpg

nike-destroyer-05.jpg

nike-destroyer-06.jpg

nike-destroyer-07.jpg

SINcereOne03: I believe the release is early october.
SenorRoboto2k5: Im from Canada and its hard to find the high end NSW line. I usually buy my pieces on ebay or online shops like Caliroots.  Ebay has good prices and Caliroots have good sales.

SINcereOne03: I believe the release is early october.
SenorRoboto2k5: Im from Canada and its hard to find the high end NSW line. I usually buy my pieces on ebay or online shops like Caliroots.  Ebay has good prices and Caliroots have good sales.
Some of the stuff doesn't even end up on eBay 
frown.gif
 plus I like to look at the clothes before I buy, some things don't fit well. And I like to be sure when I'm dropping $200+.
Someone should compile a list of shops. The only one I've seen that carries some of this stuff is Blends, but they have one rack of clothes.

When buying online I ask for measurements. That's the best I can do because 75% of the stuff don't make it up here.

[h1]Nike Vapor Flash Jacket[/h1]

nike-vapor-jacket-01-570x450.jpg

The crew at Nike‘s Harajuku flagship have graced us with images of the Nike Vapor Flash Jacket, an athletically cut garment that’s simple in design but technically advanced. Available in men’s and women’s models (the men’s has a left chest pocket, the women’s a lower side pocket), the reversible running jacket is made from 100% polyester and features an all-over reflective laminate on the front side and reflective accents on the reverse. Additional details include adjustable hood, bonded seams and laser-cut perforations and zip vents for temperature control. Click through for additional looks.

nike-vapor-jacket-02.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-03.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-04.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-05.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-06.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-07.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-08.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-09.jpg

When buying online I ask for measurements. That's the best I can do because 75% of the stuff don't make it up here.

[h1]Nike Vapor Flash Jacket[/h1]

nike-vapor-jacket-01-570x450.jpg

The crew at Nike‘s Harajuku flagship have graced us with images of the Nike Vapor Flash Jacket, an athletically cut garment that’s simple in design but technically advanced. Available in men’s and women’s models (the men’s has a left chest pocket, the women’s a lower side pocket), the reversible running jacket is made from 100% polyester and features an all-over reflective laminate on the front side and reflective accents on the reverse. Additional details include adjustable hood, bonded seams and laser-cut perforations and zip vents for temperature control. Click through for additional looks.

nike-vapor-jacket-02.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-03.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-04.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-05.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-06.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-07.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-08.jpg

nike-vapor-jacket-09.jpg
I need this

That flash vapor jacket is so sweet. I just wish the retail wasn't 350! Or something in that ballpark. Just saw it on roadrunnersports.

Wish VIP status there would get me fifty percent off!

Any word on when that Vapor Flash jacket will be available on nike.com in Mens? I see the womens one up there already.

The destroyer tech wool jackets run little bigger than expected
Usually wear a XL but it's a little too big I like it more fitted
Nice jacket tho

that vapor flash jacket reminds of diddy and ma$e and their cybetec (spelling??) jackets they rocked in the late 90s, early 2000s.....
laugh.gif

[h1]Nike Sportswear LeBron James Holiday 2011 Apparel Collection[/h1]

lebron-apparel-01.jpg

The special Holiday 2011 LeBron James apparel collection from Nike Sportswear is made up of classic pieces that are adorned with personal symbols, their stories having helped shape the athlete and person he is today. This can be seen in the 1823 Rugby Shirt, its stash design inspired by the Shooting Stars, an Amateur Athletic Union Team in which the young LeBron played with what would become his band of basketball brothers, with whom he’d go on to play high school ball at St. Vincent –St. Mary. Other notables in the collection are the FZ AW77 hoodie, as well as a pocket tee in black or red, all featuring Lebron’s Nike Sportswear Lion 6 logo. The apparel collection is scheduled to release at 21 Mercer and select Nike Sportswear global retailers in October.

lebron-apparel-02.jpg

lebron-apparel-03.jpg

lebron-apparel-04.jpg

lebron-apparel-05.jpg

lebron-apprel-06.jpg

lebron-apparel-07.jpg

lebron-apparel-08.jpg

lebron-apparel-09.jpg

lebron-apparel-10.jpg

[h1]Nike Sportswear LeBron James Destroyer Jacket[/h1]

lebron-destroyer-01.jpg

Nike Sportswear presents the LeBron James Destroyer Jacket, a standout piece among NSW’s Holiday 2011 Collection built around the basketball superstar. Crafted from 100% recycled wool, the garment features classic varsity jacket styling accented with a number of special insignias that refers back the Chosen One: “Viva T-Rex,

Back
Top Bottom