**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by Lou39

^ Thanks man. Just copped the grey version and then shortly after read that these go by japanese sizing and you should go up a size. Got my regular size L, I hope I like the fit.

Yeah, if I can find an XXL, I'll snag but XL seems to fit fine in terms of length so I'm okay.

I know Major DC has those down-filled Destroyers but I'm not sure on price. Give them a call.

laugh.gif
so has anyone gotten that Vapor Flash jacket? I have tons of questions for you.

I want it and I dont like it at the same time
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

are the lebron destroyers on ndc?

Not yet. I think Nike said the rest of the LeBron collection drops in November, so hopefully it drops soon. And the wait continues...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

laugh.gif
so has anyone gotten that Vapor Flash jacket? I have tons of questions for you.

I want it and I dont like it at the same time
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Whats your question?

[h1]Nike Sportswear Wool Coachstroyer Jacket | Available Now[/h1]

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-00.jpg

It turns out fusing hybrids together wasn’t just for sneakers. Introducing the Wool Coachstroyer Jacket from Nike Sportswear, an amalgamation of Nike’s iconic Destroyer Jacket in varsity jacket silhouette and the perennial classic coach jacket. Streamlined in design with a wool-poly shell, the jacket is lined with insulated nylon satin for good measure. Comes in light grey or dark charcoal, both available now at SIX FEET DOWN store of CALIROOTS in Stockholm.

Style: 426774-063
Color: Grey Heather/BluCry

Style: 426774-032
Color: Black Heather/Anthracite

SIX FEET DOWN
Regeringsgatan 77 | Map
11139 Stockholm, Sweden

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-01-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-02-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-03-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-04-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-05-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-06-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-07-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-08-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-09-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-10-570x604.jpg

nike-sportswear-wool-coachstroyer-black-01-570x604.jpg

I was on board until I saw the liner. I still like it but not sure where I'd put it against the other Destroyers out right now.

[h1]Nike M-65 Jacket – Grey Heather Wool[/h1]

nike-wool-m65-jacket-01.jpg

Everyone should have at least one military-inspired jacket in his wardrobe, and Nike presents a winner for its Fall/Winter 2011 collection. The Nike Sportswear Wool M-65 Jacket is a refashioned version straight out of the classic American military archive. It’s crafted with blended wool fabric in grey heather treated with a water resistant coating and features fully taped zips throughout, as well as taped stress points for superior durability. Additional details include a Velcro fastened funnel collar with concealed hood, Velcro adjustable cuffs, internal waist draw string, snap fastened epaulets and embroidered Nike logo at the left sleeve.  Available now in limited quantities through End Clothing.

End Clothing
4-6 High Bridge | Map
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 1EN England

nike-wool-m65-jacket-02.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-03.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-04.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-05.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-06.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-07.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-08.jpg

nike-wool-m65-jacket-09.jpg

[h1]Nike Sportswear Sideline Jacket[/h1]

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket-front-copy.jpg

It’s been a pretty safe bet that Nike Sportswear will drop solid outerwear pieces every year as temperatures drop. But after last winter – with the overwhelming (ubiquitous) presence of The Destroyer jacket, and all of it’s countless iterations – plus the relatively high profile of the FFF collection – it’s good to see that the design team at NSW is keeping things fresh for 2011/12. Case in point: the Sideline jacket. Based around a non-intrusive light tobacco twill exterior fabric, the jacket relies on a mashup of subtle styling cues, but which together don’t seem contrived. Notable is the short standing collar, fleece lined, with a two-button flap. Double-snap pouch pockets and snap cuffs keep things a bit heritage, while an asymmetrical front zip, and a host of integrated welt pockets – including an iPod/MP3 chest pocket – give the piece contemporary appeal. It’s all backed up by Dri-Fit composition, with taped seam construction, giving the Sideline respectable foul weather credentials as well. Overall, it’s a piece that blends proprietary Nike technology and quality into a stylish package – which is exactly what makes NSW a perennial success. Check out a full gallery after the jump, and purchase at Caliroots.

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket2-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket3-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket4-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket5-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket6-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket7-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket8-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket9-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket10-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket11-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket12-570x604.jpg

Nike-Sportswear-Sideline-Jacket13-570x604.jpg

Retail Price for that Lebron destroyer is OD.
Damn you Nike and Lebron.....
68exl2.jpg

Why must I be teased?
frown.gif

Wrong pic...that's Lebron's Bespoke Destroyer jacket..the one for sale is all wool, no leather sleeves.

The Destroyer with leather sleeves retails for $450.00.

As a side note...Shoe Gallery in Miami will have custom Bespoke Destroyer jackets available for Art Basel, the Nike customizing truck will be there for custom jackets will all sorts of materials, patches and embroidery, a truely unique experience, space is limited.

The 3M jacket fits true to size, not to big.

The Destroyer jacket also fits true to size and looks real nice as a more fitted look.

Originally Posted by jca998

Wrong pic...that's Lebron's Bespoke Destroyer jacket..the one for sale is all wool, no leather sleeves.

The Destroyer with leather sleeves retails for $450.00.

As a side note...Shoe Gallery in Miami will have custom Bespoke Destroyer jackets available for Art Basel, the Nike customizing truck will be there for custom jackets will all sorts of materials, patches and embroidery, a truely unique experience, space is limited.
uhm I already knew that. I personally wouldn't pay $400 without leather sleeves.

Yo i'm on the hunt for some past seasons cews/hoodies/windrunners/tech pack items. Anybody know any websites or is ebay my best bet?

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Yo i'm on the hunt for some past seasons cews/hoodies/windrunners/tech pack items. Anybody know any websites or is ebay my best bet?

Depending on your size and what you're looking for, eBay.

Back
Top Bottom