**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

anddddddddd their gone..

whos buying these up, i hardly see anyone really rocking em in public. these pants seem to have become like shoes. buy multiple pairs, never wear em lol
I bought me a S and a M last week (going to return the one that doesn't fit well). I believe NDC only stocks a handful of items of these (maybe returns of people buying to try the fit) because right after I bought mine at 4am, both S and M were sold out so I guess I bought the only ones

Wow I think resellers are hoppin on the tech fleece pant wave. Got they bots runnin for these durin the week lol.

On another note, my red joints jus came in from France. Red is duller than I thought and compared to pics. Other than that, I'm satisfied wit em...I think obsidians are my favorite...

grabbed a pair of aw77 cuffed fleece from my local niketown and have been on the hunt for another pair since. really have to be on your game to cop from NDC...

Wow I think resellers are hoppin on the tech fleece pant wave. Got they bots runnin for these durin the week lol.

On another note, my red joints jus came in from France. Red is duller than I thought and compared to pics. Other than that, I'm satisfied wit em...I think obsidians are my favorite...
Reds didn´t really impress me, its not that bright in person, saw the red Windrunner and passed on it, plus that´s a really hard to pull off cw... I still like Greys and Obsidian the most, more subdued....

where did you get those obsidians?

Yes, I think they´re meant to be worn in cold weather.... too thick and sweaty for summer 
roll.gif
Are all basketball sneakers meant to be worn to play ball?

Are all the running sneakers meant to be worn to run in?

These pants are more meant for fashion and casual wear than to really workout in...(Even though Nike geared it towards that)

Plus I didnt say Summer...Spring hasnt even arrived yet...

Last edited:
Bruh trust you don't want to wear these in warm weather. Wore mine in low 60s and was sweating like crazy. They serve their purpose, lightweight but warm.

anddddddddd their gone..

whos buying these up, i hardly see anyone really rocking em in public. these pants seem to have become like shoes. buy multiple pairs, never wear em lol

Me Either. Even the kids who are on the Jordan's and stuff around my way aren't wearing them and anybody I talk to thinks paying that much for sweatpants is crazy anyway. Really when I first wanted to try these out in the beginning of the Fall I was going to hold out for a sale (Which I actually got on NBC Universal) . I had no idea that overpriced sweats would be so hard to get. I for one refuse to pay re seller pricing so I'm good with my USOC pair .

Me Either. Even the kids who are on the Jordan's and stuff around my way aren't wearing them and anybody I talk to thinks paying that much for sweatpants is crazy anyway. Really when I first wanted to try these out in the beginning of the Fall I was going to hold out for a sale (Which I actually got on NBC Universal) . I had no idea that overpriced sweats would be so hard to get. I for one refuse to pay re seller pricing so I'm good with my USOC pair .
i agree with not paying reseller price...but those obsidians are driving me nuts..I got the aw77 pants in every color except the blue pair because they were too bright..i find my self searching google 2x a day for them

Back
Top Bottom