**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Just put my order through to the Nike Flat Iron store. only issue I may have, I moved recently and not sure if my "billing address" changed to my new address. anyone know how that works?

Should call the card and get it changed. It's a requirement for most that the shipping and billing address match.

Should I keep the small or the medium? I feel as though the small fits better. FYI I'm 5'10" and have 31" waist.

Small

Medium

I'm just curious how so? The top part of the mediums fit pretty baggy (I only weigh 135 at the moment but get up to 140-145 when I lift).
especially if you plan on putting on weight, go with the Medium. i have big quads and glutes so i sized up to XL for the tech 2.0. (5'11" 190-200)

lol wow pauz. how tall are you? crazy how you don't have mad stacks at the bottom.
Im 5'9" 200 lbs and 34 in waist. I was wondering the same lol. However on the black XLs, even though they were looser, they werent long on me. Gonna have to get rid of these.

especially if you plan on putting on weight, go with the Medium. i have big quads and glutes so i sized up to XL for the tech 2.0. (5'11" 190-200)
The small just looks snug all around.
Thanks fellas. Tried both on again and you guys may be right about the mediums. Plus I figured even the tiniest bit of shrinkage in the wash and the small will be absolutely unwearable. I'll keep the mediums. Now to find me the greys...and the addiction starts.

this obsidian pair is driving me nuts..people post pictures and in some it looks the true blue color and others it looks a blueish grey...now I'm not even sure I will receive the pair I phone ordered today since I forgot to update my billing address..with my luck I'll get a call saying they couldnt bill me, and they sold out. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

@JerkStore
do they look like they do in the picture you took? everyone has a different opinion

It's all the lighting. But the actual color is best represented by that pic I took. It's that bright.

Actually wearing my windrunner, obsidian tech fleece and Flyknits right now.

It's all the lighting. But the actual color is best represented by that pic I took. It's that bright.

Actually wearing my windrunner, obsidian tech fleece and Flyknits right now.
WOOT pumped to get these. hopefully the lady on the phone sends me the right one, I read her the style code and said OBSIDIAN countless times, but I think the style code is the same for all 3, but the last 3 digits are for the color code so hopefully everythings good.

Feel like I'm going to get looked over for tech pants, but does anyone know how the ASG Full-Zip hoodie fits?

Feel like I'm going to get looked over for tech pants, but does anyone know how the ASG Full-Zip hoodie fits?

it's a bit loose like most basketball Therma-Fit hoodies, but if you like the loose fit, go true to size. If you want a tighter fit, then one size down

Back
Top Bottom