**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Originally Posted by Dark Steel

On clearance for $299.97 plus an additional 25% off by using code WAFFLEIRON on NDC.
Robocopped. The country Destroyers are all included in this sale as well.

wait, whats NDC?
nerd.gif

all they have is a XL... will they restock? or is there another place I can cop?

Lebron Destroyer jacket is on clearance for $240 on NDC.

anyone got actual pics of the jacket? perhaps with it on? kinda turned off by the red but its nice especially at the price on swoosh. would be better with a clearance coupon code.

[h1]Kobe Bryant x Nike Sportswear K.O.B.E. Collection – Spring/Summer 2012 | Preview[/h1]

kobe-collection-spring-2012-00.jpg

Very much his own person on the courts, basketball’s Kobe Bryant extrudes the same confidence off the courts. Rather than having trends set his styles, he takes initiative and creates his own. Hence, the K.O.B.E. Collection by Nike Sportswear. Short for Know, Originate, Battle, and Elevate, the four pillars that have propelled Kobe Bryant to basketball history, the collection’s third season includes a selection of hoodie, t-shirts, rugby jersey, and more… Each will feature prominently the motto Bryant lived by – To Know, is the learning curve Bryant embarked upon as a professional basketball player. To Originate, as to one’s identity through accomplishments. To Battle, a reference to Bryant’s inclination to overachieve. Finally, To Elevate, always reaching for the impossible. The Kobe Bryant x Nike Sportswear K.O.B.E. Collection for Spring/Summer 2012 will be available in the coming months at select Nike Sportswear retail locations.

kobe-collection-spring-2012-01.jpg

kobe-collection-spring-2012-02.jpg

kobe-collection-spring-2012-03.jpg

kobe-collection-spring-2012-04.jpg

kobe-collection-spring-2012-05.jpg

Already picked up that Kobe Battle sweatshirt in grey and that Kobe t-shirt in both red and navy.

But I gotta get my hands on that brown leather jacket!

How do Nike destroyer jackets fit? Usually wear a medium in jackets but newer owned a varsity one. Mainly the ones with the leather sleeves really want that year of the dragon one.

Already picked up that Kobe Battle sweatshirt in grey and that Kobe t-shirt in both red and navy.

where did you get the tee's at?
and i will be looking for that brown jacket as well

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

It's called the Kobe True Colors T-shirt. They're up on NDC right now in black, obsidian and red. But instead of them saying 'Kobe' underneath the XXIV, they say 'Elevate'.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

It's called the Kobe True Colors T-shirt. They're up on NDC right now in black, obsidian and red. But instead of them saying 'Kobe' underneath the XXIV, they say 'Elevate'.

thank you!

Destroyer jacket sizing, i needs the info. Usually wear a Medium in jackets, I'm 5'7-5'8 if that matters

Well... It's kind of hard to tell ya. If your that sz usually, I suggest you get that b/c the Large, the arm sleeves met my wrist cut perfectly. They do run true to size if u ask me tho.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Destroyer jacket sizing, i needs the info. Usually wear a Medium in jackets, I'm 5'7-5'8 if that matters
i'm 5'7 and i wear a medium as well. you should be fine. i read it fits true to size. i just recently picked up a khaki destroyer jacket off ebay, once it gets here i will confirm.

Can't wait for that brown Destroyer. Wonder how much it's going to retail for, being its all leather.

Back
Top Bottom