**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Anyone have experience with the Nike Cheyenne 2000s? I'm looking into getting one but not sure about size/quality.

I had one and returned it. I like the build of the SB Backpacks. Felt good. I think it all depends on the end user.

I wanted something a tad larger for travel. No other issues though
It was small? It looks fairly big in pictures. I'm going to be using it as a school bag, is it big enough? Currently using a Jansport and need something bigger.

To all that own a pair of both 1.0 black and 2.0 black, is there any difference? I own a pair of the 1.0 black and from pics i dont really see a difference between the 2.0 thank you.

Anybody own the tie dye screen print futura tees? Just wondering how stiff the front enlarged print is since the blend on futuras is always butter, dont like tees when they crease weird when your wearing them and get stuck together when you fold them lol

After a lot (and I mean a lot) of procrastinating, finally got this in hand:

Last edited:
what do you guys think the OG NIKE SB backpack is worth. with the leather accents? - its used btw.

also whats the OG NIKE SB FULL LEATHER one worth- brand new?

not necessarily selling just trying to get a guage on how much theyd go for. had the full leather sitting in my closet since 2011 or 12. that thing is work of art and beauty so im really trying to see what its worth cause id only take a ton of cash for it. had plenty of offers from friends over the years and couldnt do it. 

the new ones kinda suck imo. after the original set. they stopped using leather accents and went cheap. its extra light. more like a regular backpack. took away from that exclusive look the OGs had.  

Last edited:
I found and purchased the Nike Team USA Destroyer during their sale about a week and a half ago. Ordered a Small and Medium to see the fit, because all talks online made me doubt. Turns out the destroyer fits kind of TTS, but I can see why some people would prefer wearing the Medium.

The quality is amazing, I can't believe I never got into destroyers until now.

EDIT: Medium sold

Last edited:
Second this!

Do all destroyers come with zipper? Getting this one makes me want to look into the Mo'Wax one.

Nike Beta Destroyers ...black leather yoke comes in either grey or black body...i have the grey one and its one of my favorites (i think i own 7 :rolleyes

)

Apologies if this is not the right thread, but could someone help ID the attached logo?  They're on a pair of black, fleece lined pants with style # 202989.  Haven't been able to find anything through Google and the reverse image search turned up nothing.

Back
Top Bottom