**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of this hoodie. Was on footlocker and then just disappeared 

Nike Therma Pullover 800189-100. Thanks in advance 

tried it, and they aren't a big help most of the time. Dude couldn't help me since it wasn't on NDC 
I searched on google and found something similar (black side panels), but not that exact one.  I would search the product name and white and not number (normally style-color code is best, but maybe not with these KO/Thermal fleece).

I searched on google and found something similar (black side panels), but not that exact one.  I would search the product name and white and not number (normally style-color code is best, but maybe not with these KO/Thermal fleece).
Yeah I've seen that one too. Ill keep trying to find it, thanks bro 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-NIKELA...447585?hash=item1c5dc79e61:g:Lk8AAOSwp5JWYjgd

How I hate these guys 
mean.gif

500 $

Just grabbed the Cargo Pants at DSM, so happy with them.  
glasses.gif

Not Acronym or Veilance quality, but great and versatile  ....

This might be unrelated.

How do you wash your Nike graphic t shirts? 

i washed one on cold and tumble low.  It shrunk a bit.

Am I correct in assuming that the NikeLab ACG clothing is only available online & at actual NikeLab locations?

Also, how is the sizing on the pants? I'm normally a 34 and was planning on getting a M...

Last edited:

Am I correct in assuming that the NikeLab ACG clothing is only available online & at actual NikeLab locations?

Also, how is the sizing on the pants? I'm normally a 34 and was planning on getting a M...
Yeah, all correct, actually at a quite a few tier zero European accounts, End, SNS, Slamjam etc. 

I´m a 30 to 31 and I find that a medium runs big .  Just bought the new cargo pants at DSM yesterday in an M and they run big, but I like that comfortable fit. I´m 5´11 and I´m pretty confident a medium would be perfect for a 34.

To me the absolute star was the funnel neck sweater from last season. My friend bought the gray and the red inversion long sleeve tee´s too, really nice. 

And I´ve always loved Nike´s obsidian color ,  so good. 

Yeah, all correct, actually at a quite a few tier zero European accounts, End, SNS, Slamjam etc. 

I´m a 30 to 31 and I find that a medium runs big . Just bought the new cargo pants at DSM yesterday in an M and they run big, but I like that comfortable fit. I´m 5´11 and I´m pretty confident a medium would be perfect for a 34.

To me the absolute star was the funnel neck sweater from last season. My friend bought the gray and the red inversion long sleeve tee´s too, really nice. 

And I´ve always loved Nike´s obsidian color , so good. 
Awesome thanks for the info. Wanted to try and check the black woven pant out in person but sounds like I'll have to just pull the trigger online. Don't know of any spots in LA that officially carry NikeLab products. Considering the tech fleece pants in obsidian as well.

The woven pants are super nice, as are the tech fleece pants. I have the ACG tech fleece pants from last season in a medium and they expand a lot , +34. 

Also, they are a very warm , much more than the normal nike  tech fleece pants. If you want a pair of technical pants ,  you could also look after a pair of Veilance Liminal , Anode or Voronoi pants I have the Limninal and the Voronoi pants and they are a more than one level up and can be found a good prices in excellent condition too. 

I´m a 30 to 31 and I find that a medium runs big . Just bought the new cargo pants at DSM yesterday in an M and they run big, but I like that comfortable fit. I´m 5´11 and I´m pretty confident a medium would be perfect for a 34.

Any chance you can post a picture with them on? I was at a Nike outlet yesterday, and I can fit a S in Nike running, but needed a M when it came to soccer stuff.

how useful is the inversion tee phone pocket?

does it feel comfortable with your phone in it? aka does it feel like it's secure/pocket won't rip

no way you are fitting a phone in there..

Featuring a phone pocket for easy access and reflective detailing for enhanced visibility, this shirt offers superior function for unpredictable conditions. -Nike

how deceiving. welp guess im not copping

Featuring a phone pocket for easy access and reflective detailing for enhanced visibility, this shirt offers superior function for unpredictable conditions. -Nike

how deceiving. welp guess im not copping
I have an iPhone 6plus and no way is that fitting in that pocket lol

Saw the white 2 in 1 ACG jacket in person this week, was very much underwhelmed. Material looked cheap imo, like plasticky raincoat material. It was in a glass case though, so I couldn't feel the texture.

I got the ACG Crew in.  Just buy the regular TF Crew for $60 less.  Not worth the extra price for some 3M.

Back
Top Bottom