**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Anyway to tell if 2in1 jacket sold on eBay is legit or fake? Most sellers just list the stock photos from Nike and call it a day. What is a reasonable price to pay for one, looking to OBO some sellers.

Anyway to tell if 2in1 jacket sold on eBay is legit or fake? Most sellers just list the stock photos from Nike and call it a day. What is a reasonable price to pay for one, looking to OBO some sellers.

$350-450 depending on year and color. Ask them for more pics. First version all black probnaly commands the most. I sold mine for $500.

Still liking my 2-1 jacket from last season over this year's alpine or blazer

This weekends pickup

ACG Alpine jacket

damn it. i think i'll give up on acg for retail forever and hope to get lucky on ebay. getting ridiculous with all these outlet finds.

Last edited:
damn it. i think i'll give up on acg for retail forever and hope to get lucky on ebay. getting ridiculous with all these outlet finds.

LOL!!! I just goto Nikelab for fittings... Kinda messed up... Just wait for a month or two after a collection drops... Certain pieces you gotta get ASAP though might never get another chance...

Peace...

Jumping on the NikeLab ACG train here and scooped up the olive color... I was a bit hesitant considering the amount I was going to pay (and this is well under retail price, too) since I do not have a NikeLab store near me and I had no idea how it'd fit, but I have a strong feeling this is a solid pick-up. The versatility on this is legit, and the fit is definitely true to size with a "not too snug/not too loose" fit like the website described. It better rain on the latter half of this week, damn it.

so this past ACG line is already popping up at outlets??

i already have a black Alpine but if i can get an olive blazer for less than retail then ill start hitting up outlets.

so this past ACG line is already popping up at outlets??

i already have a black Alpine but if i can get an olive blazer for less than retail then ill start hitting up outlets.

I actually bought mine off someone that was willing to negotiate for a good price. There is a chance you can find them hitting outlets from time to time, but this year's ACG line looks like it's moving well compared to previous times... however, this is only true for the US. For the other countries, I'm not quite sure.

I've been looking for a product like this, and being able to turn the jacket into a blazer by popping off the hood is one of my favorite features since I love Nike's adaptation to produce products with more formal looks (like this blazer, and this Tech Fleece Jacket). The shoulder-strap system inside works very well to carry the jacket around as if it's a backpack (I'm sure you're aware of it since they have it on the Alpine jacket.) The thing that influenced me to like this jacket a lot more than I already do is how it makes up for my heavy disappointment in the NikeLab Transform jacket. That jacket took too much effort to change around and the rear-pocket method was ridiculously time-consuming and irritated my arms and my mind just shoving the shell in and taking the shell out... I returned that jacket the next day.

Last edited:
Anyone have any input on the fit or leads on how to find some of these?  

Eastbay has them for $79 and Ebay has similar prices.  Lots of discounted ones on ebay but none in XL which is what I usually where.

Any help is appreciated.

Fam.

Anyone have any input on the fit or leads on how to find some of these?  

Eastbay has them for $79 and Ebay has similar prices.  Lots of discounted ones on ebay but none in XL which is what I usually where.

Any help is appreciated.

Fam.

These international shorts/capris tights combo fit funny. I tried on my tts medium and I'm 5"8 yet the shorts portion looked too baggy and the tights were loose around my ankles. They looked good in person but didn't look good worn. I've seen them at my outlets a few times for around $25 or so. But honestly, it'll prolly be better to buy shorts and tights separately

Jumping on the NikeLab ACG train here and scooped up the olive color... I was a bit hesitant considering the amount I was going to pay (and this is well under retail price, too) since I do not have a NikeLab store near me and I had no idea how it'd fit, but I have a strong feeling this is a solid pick-up. The versatility on this is legit, and the fit is definitely true to size with a "not too snug/not too loose" fit like the website described. It better rain on the latter half of this week, damn it.
Fire. Anything in this shade of green is always a must cop especially for a good deal 

Just swooped this up for cheap as well! NikeLab Essentials Fleece hoodie... someone mentioned this in the Tech Fleece thread real briefly, but this hoodie is thick and heavy! Talk about premium... Fits true to size and is really comfortable. You know how a lot of pullovers don't really have zippers for their pockets? It's nice to have them especially if you got keys in there and you end up running for the bus or something... :lol:

Just swooped this up for cheap as well! NikeLab Essentials Fleece hoodie... someone mentioned this in the Tech Fleece thread real briefly, but this hoodie is thick and heavy! Talk about premium... Fits true to size and is really comfortable. You know how a lot of pullovers don't really have zippers for their pockets? It's nice to have them especially if you got keys in there and you end up running for the bus or something... :lol:

I just got this too, but I don't like how thick it is.

Just swooped this up for cheap as well! NikeLab Essentials Fleece hoodie... someone mentioned this in the Tech Fleece thread real briefly, but this hoodie is thick and heavy! Talk about premium... Fits true to size and is really comfortable. You know how a lot of pullovers don't really have zippers for their pockets? It's nice to have them especially if you got keys in there and you end up running for the bus or something...
laugh.gif
I just got this too, but I don't like how thick it is.
Been eyeing these too ha. 

Back
Top Bottom