**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Shout outs to whoever took this photo for basically making me buy $400 worth of Nike gear without batting an eye:

Why do yall get offended over an opinion i'll never know.

The tech pants do run small so you have to go a size up if you don't want it on you. Mercer has no idea when they're restocking. Hot item of the season indeed.

If you have a Nikestore in your city, try one on if you get the chance. Some people don't like the true to size feel. I'm 6'1" and a large fits perfectly. After you break it in, it'll fit better.

If you have a Nikestore in your city, try one on if you get the chance. Some people don't like the true to size feel. I'm 6'1" and a large fits perfectly. After you break it in, it'll fit better.
Did you go true to size? I like leather jackets fitting snug

Last edited:
Anyone has this?

I'm 6'2" / 198lb but i dont know what size i buy, L or XL?

Anyone help me, please?

^I just ordered those yesterday, I say get your normal size in sweatpants, I tried the same ones at NT yesterday but they were not cuffed, same style just not cuffed and normal size fit me good so I ordered them online

Thank you guys! 
wink.gif

XL normally fits good in the length. My doubt is about the width (too loose)... what do you think?

could anyone with the N98 from the Tech pack tell me if the media pocket is large enough to fit a kindle? about 5.5" x 7.5".  could it fit something larger? like an ipad or surface?

Got my Tech Pants in from JD Sports.  M is perfect for me at 5'9'' 160 lbs.  Slim build. No tightness in the thighs.  I can post some fit pics if someone wants them.

My parents are in Europe so I am having them grab me the AW77 3.0 Hoodie that isn't available over here. 

So is the US not getting the navy tech pants?

Also Im 5'7 about 150 lbs and usually wear a 31-30 on the waist for jeans will a Small do for me in the Nike Tech pack pants?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom