**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

I do not want them to fit like leggings, but I don't want to swim in them. Here is a picture to see what I mean.

If you like that fit then that is on you, but you should not judge someone else over the fit they prefer.
5'8 30-31 waist, went in on medium. 
I had a similar fit, I washed and dried in warm twice and it shrunk it perfectly to where it's comfortable but not diaper butt. The only problem was the zipper pocket black stripe thing didn't shrink so the knee area cinches up a bit.

Also, I was lucky enough to grab multiple pairs of black medium tech pants and they all fit differently coming straight out of the plastic bag. It really feels like a crap shoot trying to get a nice fitting pair. 

One more note, sagging these pants create the ultimate diaper bottom, even a minor sag, with that in mind, you'll definitely want to keep the waist band at the one inch range around your belly button.

I do not want them to fit like leggings, but I don't want to swim in them. Here is a picture to see what I mean.

If you like that fit then that is on you, but you should not judge someone else over the fit they prefer.
it's either or. if you get the size small, they are going to be leggings. w/ the mediums, you'll have diaper butt. I opted w/ the size small because I don't care if they look like leggings and they stretch a little bit after use. ive gotten plenty of compliments when I wear them out.

That is a bad fit, you have skinny *** legs then, return and get your normal size.. I sized up and mine fit perfectly.

Once again dude above me is a clown...like we don't know there sweats....Probably trying to get his post count up. The legs are to tight....I can see where the diaper comes into play. Looks like you just shiat on yourself. Not a good look fam

I'm the clown? You come on here making yourself out to be the fashion police, telling guys what looks good and what does not. That's the definition of a clown. And you think I care about my rep count? You're absurd.

You obvioulsy didn't read cornball....he was asking for our opinion on sizing if it looks right clown. How you sound, goofy.

Last edited:
I'm officially pissed off from this Macy's crap!!!!! How am I the only person who can not add to cart!!!! Now my size is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Tried on my medium black tech fleece sweats and they fit like a dream, lol I didn't even heed the sizing advice in this thread either

TheprinceofDE I've been trying for a few days now to add to cart (even put a screen shot up) on my phone and computer. It would not let me add.

Is this how my new tech fleece pants should fit?

:rofl:

So I tried on my black pair also size medium, and holy **** they fit amazing. I don't understand how medium fits so much  baggier if they are the same size.

They do not look like leggings (  you guys joke way too much because you got lucky that they fit right off the bat ). They are comfy as hell and look great.

As for grey, still need that swap for a size small.

Last edited:
Im 5'7 and went with a large and I like the fit. I guess its also because my legs are built

been looking for a lunartic t-shirt for ages in grey, but can't seem to find. i know these are sitting at champs as cheap shirts. any body know where i could check? i've cked online, no dice.

If anyone can assist me with 2 larges, that'd be great, or point me in the right direction.  Please PM me.
Can anybody check their champs spot for this shirt?  Need 2 larges.  Or any places online? I've googled for my life!

I will check time square nyc and report back.
my brother bought one in seattle many months ago. they should be clearance item.  i really appreciate your genuine effort.

of course only at your convenience.  thank you sir. has to be the same color.  it's not a hyped up shirt, but just wanted it badly. lol

style: 634784

color: 063

+1 rep

thank you.

Last edited:
So I tried on my black pair also size medium, and holy **** they fit amazing. I don't understand how medium fits so much  baggier if they are the same size.

They do not look like leggings (  you guys joke way too much because you got lucky that they fit right off the bat ). They are comfy as hell and look great.

As for grey, still need that swap for a size small.

As someone suggested here earlier, wash the grey in hot water and dry on high temp, repeat this, and they will shrink significantly. My grey didn't fit then I did this and now they do. If black medium fit you perfectly, grey small will be too small.

Back
Top Bottom