**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Don't know about the most recent version but I have the original Vapor Flash Jacket. It's definitely susceptible to scratching. Found it out the hard way as even wearing a seatbelt over it leaves some marks (albeit almost unnoticeable). However, I've washed the jacket several times after runs and it seems to hold up well. Actually when the jacket is soaked, it has an almost liquid metal kind of effect going for it. Rather cool. =P

Don't know about the most recent version but I have the original Vapor Flash Jacket. It's definitely susceptible to scratching. Found it out the hard way as even wearing a seatbelt over it leaves some marks (albeit almost unnoticeable). However, I've washed the jacket several times after runs and it seems to hold up well. Actually when the jacket is soaked, it has an almost liquid metal kind of effect going for it. Rather cool. =P

it is too susceptible to scratches, mine is the same. pencil marks from school and such

Price is changed to the $249.99. Hopefully whoever wanted it got in on this before the mistake was found out. Thanks to the OP I should have mine in tomorrow or Friday.

got mine today because i order overnight shipping, man these are beautiful for 109 lol. thanks again to the person who posted it. Reps on recharge.

Last edited:
got mine today because i order overnight shipping, man these are beautiful for 109 lol. thanks again to the person who posted it. Reps on recharge.

it is too susceptible to scratches, mine is the same. pencil marks from school and such

Nice! I should have mine in tomorrow. I got mine for $87.99 with 2 day shipping. That last day with the back to school 20% off coupon. LOL! I couldnt say no.

Ah thats a shame to hear. Sounds like I'll be wearing it sparingly :/

The NIKE DREAM TEAM DESTROYER in Navy & White is AMAZING! I was able to source one out at the Nike Town in Portland and SF.

It's true to size and runes a tad big, I usually wear a M in any Nike Sportswear, But I didn't want to risk not getting it and ordered a Small and Medium. My Small arrived today and it fits so well! I'm 5'8 and 162 and a 32 wist. I'm older now and like my stuff more fitted. You can wear the Medium if you want a baggy look.

Once I get the Medium, I post them both up to see the difference.

But man this jacket is legit and may I say worth everything they are asking for?!??!?!?!

Last edited:
The NIKE DREAM TEAM DESTROYER in Navy & White is AMAZING! I was able to source one out at the Nike Town in Portland and SF.

It's true to size and runes a tad big, I usually wear a M in any Nike Sportswear, But I didn't want to risk not getting it and ordered a Small and Medium. My Small arrived today and it fits so well! I'm 5'8 and 162 and a 32 wist. I'm older now and like my stuff more fitted. You can wear the Medium if you want a baggy look.

Once I get the Medium, I post them both up to see the difference.

But man this jacket is legit and may I say worth everything they are asking for?!??!?!?!
Bro, I wear a large in the t-shirts and I tried on the Olympic Bomber Jacket and the Large seemed just right. Do you think I should stick with a Large if I order this. I think the Medium will be justa little snug.

Bro, I wear a large in the t-shirts and I tried on the Olympic Bomber Jacket and the Large seemed just right. Do you think I should stick with a Large if I order this. I think the Medium will be just little snug.
So you tired on the actually USA jacket at a store or they have a another jacket that is called the Bomber? I assume they didn't have a Medium for you to try on as well? What's funny is that I wear a shirt Medium in shirts, but in some Nike Jackets a Small and their Sweaters a Medium.

Honesty, it depends on you. I would say stick with a Large. But the the destroyer has leather and might fit differently on many people. So a Medium might fit you well with some layers with a fitted looked, but not sure if you want a loose look with a Large.

I'll post up pictures soon!

So you tired on the actually USA jacket at a store or they have a another jacket that is called the Bomber? I assume they didn't have a Medium for you to try on as well? What's funny is that I wear a shirt Medium in shirts, but in some Nike Jackets a Small and their Sweaters a Medium.

Honesty, it depends on you. I would say stick with a Large. But the the destroyer has leather and might fit differently on many people. So a Medium might fit you well with some layers with a fitted looked, but not sure if you want a loose look with a Large.

I'll post up pictures soon!
Bro I tried on the Hazelnut NIKE VARSITY BOMBER CLASSIC that's featured on page 23 of this thread. The Medium was a little too snug at the bottom, but the Large had that look that was in between fitted and loose, which was perfect because I don't like baggy clothing, but I don't want to look like a dude trying to wear too small clothes LOL. I think you're right and I'll try the large, I'd just hate to get stuck with the large if its too big, but I know that's about the right size, because they're sweaters, 6.0 tees, and the regular fits Large is perfect because I've got wider shoulders. Preciate it bro

The store I worked at had em for $150, there was a clearance event for 40% off then employee appreciation with another 40% off

Back
Top Bottom