**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Since the Dream Team Destroyer is sold out
now I have to go find a good price on one before
it gets cold outside. Either color in a L/XL works for
me.

Got the Hoodie in from Eastbay and I'm definitely glad I pulled the trigger on this. One of the nicest hoodies out.

Inside the pockets is the two phrases.

The olympic badge on all the nike apparel.

This is the inside patch right over your heart.

I'm probably gonna bite on that olympic destroyer black cw too.....hopefully they match the Jordan gold pack coming out in a couple of weeks

I'm probably gonna bite on that olympic destroyer black cw too.....hopefully they match the Jordan gold pack coming out in a couple of weeks
I'm thinking it will go perfect with the Black and Gold pair, they are they same colors. But I'm praying that the associates at the store I ordered my jacket from aren't absent-minded and leave on my dang pins... I called one store and tried to order the jacket and they ran my card twice and didn't even have the jacket, and didn't call back to tell me they did a reversal...

hate to ask this but are we going to be getting that jacket the black/volt one that KD has on???

i need that jacket!!!:evil:

Got the Hoodie in from Eastbay and I'm definitely glad I pulled the trigger on this. One of the nicest hoodies out.

very very NICE :smokin

I spoke with Eastbay earlier today and I was told that they haven't received the shipment yet. He didn't even have a estimated arrival for the shipment. He did assure me that once they receive their shipment that I would definitely get one of the 15 size XL's on order... Guess it's a waiting game now... Maybe the Eastbay Rep can give us a little insight?

Has anyone had any contact with eastbay re: olympic destroyer jacket backorders? Are they shipping out tmmrw or what?
Also there is a m on eastbay now if anyone is interested:
http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...AL SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH#sku=85167410&size=M

We're expecting them tomorrow, yes. The orders should begin processing as soon as we get them and should ship out within 1-2 business days from that, so they may not ship out until early next week.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We're expecting them tomorrow, yes. The orders should begin processing as soon as we get them and should ship out within 1-2 business days from that, so they may not ship out until early next week.
EastbayRep - Ryan

Thanks for the quick response... Can't wait!

me.
You want your true size in the Destroyer. It really makes a difference as to the look and fit. You were warned.

me.
You want your true size in the Destroyer. It really makes a difference as to the look and fit. You were warned.
My destroyer just came in. I'm an L or XL, depending on the clothing item, but I got an L for the jacket. It fits true to size. If I got an XL, I'd be swimming in it. 

FYI... My Dream Team Destroyer just changed to Backordered-Ready to Ship status on Eastbay and they also charged my card...

for those who still need....i think nike santa monica still has a M and L in the navy/white destroyer. call them up!

Anybody know where I could find this shirt in a medium?? I missed out and was hoping someone could help.

I'm a bit disappointed I DIDN'T take advantage. It wasn't until a few days after the price was corrected that I got to check out the hoodie in person, it was damn nice.

Congrats on the pick up.

Back
Top Bottom