**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

This came in yesterday,love the leather sleeves on this

How much were did you get that for if you don't mind me asking? Been wanting it for awhile now but the price is just way too high.

I did a phone order from a store in Tempe, it was $299.99 but it was an extra 40% off cause it was a clearance item. Ended up paying just for shipping with the gift cards I had. Let me know if you want the info, I have a lost of all the stores that have them

Any more info on the Nike Olympic Windrunner?

I was able to get my hands on a Large, but am looking for a medium.  The fit is a little weird, because there seems to be a crease/bunch up if you wear TTS.

Just opinion.

Saw a guy wearing a grey crewneck today. Had Nike on the back on the bottem orange zippers for the pockets any info?

Maybe they ended up making more colors than just one, but I'd be careful. A lot of times the NSW stuff will turn out a little differently. I think the KObe YOTS destroyer was different than the one that was pictured in their official press release.

The one above has the swoosh x Lebron Crown tag...

Maybe they ended up making more colors than just one, but I'd be careful. A lot of times the NSW stuff will turn out a little differently. I think the KObe YOTS destroyer was different than the one that was pictured in their official press release.

thanks man, appreciate the info...man i was hoping it had brown sleeves like the pic on nikestore not all black

thanks man, appreciate the info...man i was hoping it had brown sleeves like the pic on nikestore not all black
These run small. Saw the lebron version at the Orlando outlet in a Large and medium for $249.00 sleeves were brown with the red zipper.

They're at brick and mortar stores with NSW accounts. Niketowns have them as well.
Thanks, I was able to stock locate it at Niketown LA. I got lucky and got the last one too, they said most of them were shipped out to other states or something.

Back
Top Bottom