**OFFICIAL NIKE CLOTHING THREAD**POST ALL NIKE CLOTHING**NIKE SPORTS WEAR*ACG**

Love the new ACG shell (got the green). Took me way too long to realize the zipper in the neck is to zip in a liner if you have one from 2014/15. Was hoping to roll and secure the giant hood but no dice.

Love the new ACG shell (got the green). Took me way too long to realize the zipper in the neck is to zip in a liner if you have one from 2014/15. Was hoping to roll and secure the giant hood but no dice.

I didn't know that...can I see pics of the old liner and for pics? Mind commenting on the fit and where u got it from? I'm looking for a small black but I got screwed on .com

I didn't know that...can I see pics of the old liner and for pics? Mind commenting on the fit and where u got it from? I'm looking for a small black but I got screwed on .com

I don't have any pics of the old liner but the 2-in-1s from '14 and '15 secured the liner with a zip at the back of the neck (and at the cuffs). My old M65 2-in-1 did zips up the inside of the middle but I prefer the ACRNM ones because you can choose to zip the base layer while still keeping the shell portion open.

I got it on NDC at launch. I heard they distributed it much wider than usual so the .com allocation was lower (the collection itself didn't see a huge growth in pieces per style).

The fit is slim'ish but a L still fits great (6'2, 195).

Last edited:
does Nike make a good winter coat? 0-40 degree weather? nyc. 
recommendations?
if money is no object, then Nikelab ACG ($650+) or nikelab stone island ($1100). If money is an object, then dunno. Been doing this dance since chi dropped below 30 and I still don't have a good coat.

if money is no object, then Nikelab ACG ($650+) or nikelab stone island ($1100). If money is an object, then dunno. Been doing this dance since chi dropped below 30 and I still don't have a good coat.
thanks

stone island x nike looks really good 

thinking that or a CG parka...its gonna be fkin brick next week

Last edited:
I need some help with this one... been trying to hunt this down for about a month or so...

Everything I come across has just been sold or no longer available....
mean.gif

HELP!!! Trying to get one as the Temps start to drop here in NYC... 

I have the Black (2016) one on the slow boat from China but I prefer the

2015 NikeLab ACG Balaclava  (827182-063)

Any and all Help will be much appreciated...

thanks

For the price of Nike "winter coats" which I dont think they make any good ones might as well get you a quality down filled coat. 

Anyone own the aeroloft vest? Fit? Warmth?

True to size. Size up if you wanna wear fleece underneath it. As for warmth, decent if you're running but serves no purpose if you're standing around. I normally wear one of my winter coats over it when it gets too cold

thanks

I picked up last year's ACG 2 in 1 Jacket and was surprised by the level of warmth... A bit on the snug side for your lower arms but range of motion is impressive... Light as hell too... Jacket feels like nothing... Probably the lightest Winter Jacket I've ever owned... Pockets galore!!!

No... That's not me!!! Damn FN-2187... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
damn a barber shop/sneaker shop/tattoo parlor? y'all gotta put in a sandwich shop next man 

If anyone has a plug for those last season acg 2 in 1 jackets in white or black XL let me know. Been looking for them for a while but the prices they pop up as is a bit much. Not really feeling like buying this seasons one either.

I picked up last year's ACG 2 in 1 Jacket and was surprised by the level of warmth... A bit on the snug side for your lower arms but range of motion is impressive... Light as hell too... Jacket feels like nothing... Probably the lightest Winter Jacket I've ever owned... Pockets galore!!!

No... That's not me!!! Damn FN-2187... :smh:  

Where do you live?

Sold my ACG 2in1 because it was too small (Medium) for $500. I was so sad to sell it.  Bought a Large in the same exact jacket for $450.  I love that jacket so much that I had to have it again.  Stoked to have it back. 

Sold my ACG 2in1 because it was too small (Medium) for $500. I was so sad to sell it.  Bought a Large in the same exact jacket for $450.  I love that jacket so much that I had to have it again.  Stoked to have it back. 
I hear that... just got the long bomber in & it's going to rain Sat in NYC so I'm gonna field test it...

went to the 21 Mercer St NikeLab Store to try on the ACG Air Zoom Tallac Flyknits  

Funny thing - On the way home stopped by the Google Store a few blocks away...

So I Faced/Spun The Wheel...

Ended up Winning the last $650 Google Pixel phone... Peeps on line behind me were LIVID!!!

I Jumped on my board and was OUT!!! Got home checked my email and Nike.com

sent me a $20 off coupon - Shoooo gonna order those Tallacs Tonight!! Tomorrow I'm

playing LOTTO!!!! 
roll.gif

I play my cards shark style, kings and aces

Welcome to NY the illest of all Places...

Peace & Happy Malcolm Xmas...

Last edited:
Found these @ Ross for 29.99. Nike therma sphere max joggers/pants. Wanting to find the gray pair for a reasonable price. Or if anyone have a grey pair, worn in great condition they are willing to selling.

So you really think i would post on NT if I haven't searched on ebay, amazon, and any other site that sells Nike running gear. Im not that lazy lol. Ive been searching on there religiously everyday for a good while. Ive even gone out 2 hours from my local location to look for them. Seeing how others were finding nice little deals here and there in there region of Nike clothing, i figure someone might of saw these. I paid $30 and do understand that some sellers on ebay are selling them reasonably. If i can find them again for what i paid would be great.

^, I got that same piece at a Marshall's here in Oregon.....for only $100! :smokin Love it to death, never seen anyone else with it and its super comfy and versatile with it being reversible.

Went to the Nike Community? Store in Brooklyn and picked up these for $79.99

I had seen this review a while back and decided to keep an eye out for 'em...

Peace... (They only had one color) :smh:

Back
Top Bottom