OFFICIAL Nike Factory Store San Leandro Thread -- Vol. I Don't Wanna Drive To Great Mall

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by got tony

Chris Mulin has definately been spotted here more than once. That guy loves this store.

Did you see that shot off the wall he did in one try the man has some skills

@jazz145 good lookin now I don't have to stop by there today
laugh.gif

No problem man i'm just tryna keep everyone updated.

i got some cool grey lebron 8s in kid size.

hit or miss definitely. sometimes just gotta be there at right place right time.. or know someone on the inside.. or so i hear.

How much were the all Lebron VIIIs hitting here

^They were $89.99 plus tax they would be $99ish. I only saw one pair when I went last week...anyone else see anymore of them recently?

Originally Posted by jump2man3pro

They had some lebron 7 in the white.black.gold colorway when i went today.
sweet imma try to stop by today hopefully they still have some

Went in today to try and get something nice for pops on Fathers Day. Ended up leaving with a pair of Livestrong Air Max 2010s. 
Interesting thing was at checkout, I saw an employee pay for/walk out with a pair of 2011 TB III's 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by XX3forever

Went in today to try and get something nice for pops on Fathers Day. Ended up leaving with a pair of Livestrong Air Max 2010s. 
Interesting thing was at checkout, I saw an employee pay for/walk out with a pair of 2011 TB III's 
nerd.gif

Was it a size 11.5 if it was that was the pair I returned. I didn't feel like driving out to SF cause I ordered it online.
laugh.gif

Copped some AM 2011s today, 1st colorway. Hit or miss usually. Other notables:

Manny Pacquiao hoody grey/red 24.99 fsr
B-Grade Playoff 13s and White/red AJ2011 kids only 49.99

went the other day and saw some all black kd3's in scattered sizes. they also had an fsr of green anodized 1s going for $70 i think. nothing really special. 

Went last night and saw they had some Pacquiao hoodies. M/L/ and a couple of XL's. it was the grey with black lettering and red border on the MP and Manny pacquiao on the back.

I really didn't see anything else, shoes or otherwise.

stopped by today, whole lotta nothin. apparel was good as always...had these leather Flight jackets in XL and XXL for 20 something bucks i think

also stopped by today.  nothing good.  saw one dude with the purple/gold kostons, sz 11, for $49.99.  apparently, that was the ONLY pr in the entire store.  so yeah...nothing good.

stopped by today as well.  nothing.  seriously.  nothing.  well, they did have some LARGE size shoes marked down to $19.99...but i think that's size 13 and up.

i only looked in the sz 11-12 section....and NADA. 

stopped by today also and saw they had a table with one side of the purple kobe Vs and the other with lebron low 7 black/purple

damn, this store sucks. Looks like we're gonna have to drive all the way to milpitas n %$$%...

Blackout V1 Lebron 8 almost a FSR 89.99
Kobe V TB white/maroon...didnt see the price but a whole table

and some womens snowboarding boots for 99.99 from what i saw today. saw the twitter post of outlets getting the TB 3's but they didnt have it...also called great mall and neither did they

Back
Top Bottom