OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I don't get why people are paying extra when everyone has already mentioned them being 120 shipped on sneakerpost? lol wtf anyways mine will be here later this week.

Does sneakerpost double box?

Edit: nevermind. Just checked their site and they do double box.

Last edited:
I don't get why people are paying extra when everyone has already mentioned them being 120 shipped on sneakerpost? lol wtf anyways mine will be here later this week.
I guess some people like to go to a reliable source. or a webstore there are familiar with. i ordered from sneaker post shoes came double boxed. they fit weird. i went half a size up and i have space of course but the toe box area i could feel my big toe squashed alittle bit. i think its because of the fat tongue of the shoe and it has that strap that cinges the tongue down. i have wide feet so....

I can't say I have a long history with sneakerpost, but I have purchased 3 pairs of sneakers from them before and had zero issues.

Last edited:
yea but not everyone is willing to take that leap of faith. some people want to pay more because in there mind if they pay more its real. imagine if someone sold you some yeezys for retail and someone else was offering 1500. i think someone would go with the higher price due to the demand of the shoe. Although the demand isnt high but its a slight price increase that would convinve them to make the right decision

mine from SP should be here today. Can't wait! Love the no-stress, no hassle of buying without hype.

Last edited:
Just came home to my pair from SP and put them right on.

Shoe looks even better in person.Fits true for me.

Will absolutely be grabbing another pair of these in October.

Hopefully Finishline will carry these so I can purchase them for $80 + tax. (Coupon and Winner Circle Rewards)

I can confirm that Finish Line will be carrying the black and white ones.

pimp.gif
. Thanks.

sucks ordering from SP because shipping takes a week to the West Coast. Shouldn't really be complaining because it's free shipping >D

These showed up at my work today (FNL). And they look great in person :smokin definitely getting a pair.

Mine are in, and paid for, with one of my connects' store discount... I'll have them in hand in a couple days. Haven't had these since 1995 and I'm stoked. Straight to the feet with it :smokin
And to the cat on the last page talking about FNL, my guy at FNL opened his mouth a little too early when he said a lot of FNLs weren't getting these. These are a GR, so most spots will have these on hand.

Last edited:
got mine today, will post up pics in a bit. Mad comfy and I got a flawless pair from SP.

Can't wait to rockem tommorow!

[ATTACHMENT=664]photo.JPG (1,651k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

These will be rocked. they are super comfy. Sneakerpost comes through again.

Back
Top Bottom