OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by FLYYBEEZIE

from house of hoops 125th harlem 

Now u can tell us how these fit. Which penny would you compare this shoe to as in size wise. Next question do you have narrow or wide feet.

got both at hoh harlem, was a smooth ride i think.. these run true to size, could of got a size 9 i think... shoes are dope

I just left the fl I was there with my baby boy I got a 9 in the orlandos and a 8 in the gitd and the 8s fit me perfect they must run big bc I'm a 9 crazy thing is that they where sold out of the gitd and went everyone left homeboy pulls these 8s out of nowhere. And y did it look like there was a line at hoh for the foams already ppl out there with chairs I guess they didn't get the memo. I would post pics of the kicks but don't know how to.

i got a size 9.5 and they just feel a little roomy if you ask me.. if you wanna rock them unlaced might me a lil problem... i usually do 9.5 in all foams and had to do a size 10 in all lebron 9's.. take it for what it worth hope the info helps out.. peace

gonna go with a 9, paying 174 but its worth it, not even dealin with ndc trying for those kd4's tonight

Originally Posted by matothett

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Just talked to the store associate from footaction he said the orlando colorway is gonna be in every major retailer. not sure about the other colorway but dam. i was stressing so these are true to size and 34 street got another restock of the iv only 48 pair
does that mean they are doing a restock at a later date?  NDC said they are gone and done, Eastbay same thing and all the stores around me are pretty much out.
I heard the same about the Orlandos, for what its worth. Wish the same was with the GitDs. Dude in front of me snatched up the last in my size, so I'm sitting on a 9.5 hoping to trade somehow.

need sz9.5 in these GITDS...gone at most stores and stuck at work
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks everyone for the patience its jus I normally go to a mom and pop shop and try them on. Like I want the shoe to fit true to size. I don't want them snugg where the toe box of my big toe is hurting. And I don't lace my shoes. Also I ate when I take off a shoe and it still feels like its on my foot. I guess it depends on ur foot so if u have wide feet let me know

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

need sz9.5 in these GITDS...gone at most stores and stuck at work
30t6p3b.gif

I'm in the same boat as you, if anyone in the bay area can help. Would be much appreciated

Wow,you could only choose from the orlando color way or that galaxy joint damm I want them both. This blows the policy people have at footaction 34.

Just got here at HOH Serramonte, not looking good for me. Bout 20 or so in front when I got here. Heard they have 10 pairs each.

Anyone have any updates on stores that STILL have the Glow in the Dark Flight Ones?

In NYC area..

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

should i get my air flight ones signed by penny? or my jersey? hes gonna be at the arena

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I called Amway and you can't bring anything to the signing. They give you an 8x10 and he signs it. It's a free signing so they make him sign whatever they want. Lame.

Back
Top Bottom